Posts created by Godsgamer

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction on Nov 9, 14 11:10 AM
I have the same problem with Windows 8. This is too bad. I really liked this game and the Sunnyvale game.

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville on Nov 9, 14 11:07 AM
I have Windows 8 and I'm getting this message "This application requires "Microsoft Windows 98 SE or later to execute. Please ensure the minimum software and hardware requirements are met, before attempting to run this application again. This application will terminate now." Again, I have Windows 8....

posted in Mermaid Adventures: The Magic Pearl on Aug 11, 12 8:36 PM
Ok fishies I think I figured it out. It seems the crab has his own path that he takes to get to the key. You have to select the right chain to get him to move. The important thing is that the first item in the chain is one of the items right next to the crab. At least that is how I finally got him to the key. I hope this helps everyone!!

posted in Summer SuperSports on Aug 11, 12 12:24 PM
I don't know if the scenes change if you play them again, but when I played the gold medal was hidden. I think it was towards the right of the screen if I remember correctly. Watch for your cursor to turn into a magnifying glass. Hope this helps.

posted in Mermaid Adventures: The Magic Pearl on May 27, 12 4:12 PM
I can't figure out how to get the crab to the key either...

posted in World Mosaics 5 on Dec 30, 11 6:57 PM
shauna wrote:I got to the end, and when I finished with the last 'strange holidays', I thought I'd get a diploma or something, since it is in an educational setting for the 'story line'. Instead, the game freezes on me. Period. Any ideas? Is this a programming glitch? Otherwise, it plays just fine - though I do miss the 25x25 grids coming sooner, and would love the challenge of 30x30 sometime!

I had the same exact thing happen to me.

On a side note, I didn't see any 25 X 25 puzzles...

posted in Elizabeth Find M.D.: Diagnosis Mystery, Season 2 on Jun 18, 11 4:21 PM

posted in Treasure Hunters on Mar 13, 11 1:56 AM
There are 27 levels, 24 of which I finished in my hour trial. Not a horrible game but too easy. Wouldn't buy even as a DD.

posted in Cake Shop 3 on Feb 27, 11 4:30 PM
Same thing happened to me. I can't remember if the first two allowed you to redo levels to get expert...

posted in World Mosaics 4 on Feb 26, 11 10:49 AM
sunkitty wrote:There were a couple I couldn't figure out either...like, "the boot". The ones I got were: "battles in space"=Star Wars, "Tale of Toys"= Toy Story, "The Grid"=The Matrix, "Yell"=Scream, "Simian Earth"=Planet of the Apes, "Seven Seals"= (not sure on this one...maybe Seven Samurai? Seven years in Tibet? 7?), "John of the Dead"= (Dawn/Shaun of the Dead?), "The Don"= The Godfather.

"The Boot" has me stumped though...but, I could just be a moron

Thanks SunKitty!! The ones that stumped you are the ones that stumped me too! I coudn't figure out "The Boot", "Seven Seals", "John of the Dead" and "Simian Earth". I'm sure once someone enlightens us or we figure it out it is going to be a slap your forehead moment (which is what I wanted to do after reading your answer about Planet of the Apes duuuh!!)

posted in World Mosaics 4 on Feb 20, 11 3:53 PM
Hi Fellow Fishies!

Has anyone figured out the names of the movies represented in the bonus game? I got a couple of the more obvious like Star Wars, The Matrix, Indiana Jones, but there are four or five I couldn't figure out.

posted in Summer Tri-Peaks Solitaire on Feb 1, 11 7:14 PM
How can BF release this game all about summer on the day that we are getting the worst blizzard in 10 years!!

Seriously, can't wait to try it! Love Tri-Peaks and I could use some summer right about now!

posted in Christmas Wonderland on Dec 23, 10 7:31 PM
I liked this game very much. It was very short (I finished it within my demo period with 3 minutes to spare). I really enjoyed the last puzzle which spoke to the First Christmas. There are probably some people who will hate it just for that and maybe there should be some sort of head ups so they won't feel duped by the subject matter. For myself, I would enjoy seeing a game based on the First Christmas (if it is done respectfully).

I also enjoyed the 12 Days of Christmas aspect of the game. I do wish they had set it up so you would only find one of the items per screen. That would have made the game much longer. All in all a pretty good game but I must admit I probably won't buy it until I see it as a DD (due to the length),

Merry Christmas Fishies!! Have a wonderful New Year!!!

posted in Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing on Oct 23, 10 2:35 PM
One of my strategies with the Farm Frenzy games has been to replay a level multiple time to stacks stars so I can buy important upgrades like cages. I'm pretty early in the game but I thought I would find a good level to do this by now. For those who do this and have played the game what are the best levels for stacking stars??

posted in Time Mysteries: Inheritance on Oct 17, 10 4:39 PM
I was excited to play this game, but the first thing you find (after the key) is the Pentagram, deleted. I am not judging anyone who enjoys these type of games, but they are not for me.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Ice Age on Mar 10, 10 6:07 PM
I was having this problem also and then I discovered what may be your problem. When making the cakes, you have to click on the helicopter and purchase flour. It is the flour you want to use not the egg powder.

posted in Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery on Aug 9, 09 12:41 AM
I too am a Christian. Christians are commanded not to dabble in the occult. To me this includes playing games with an occult theme, even though it seems harmless to some of you. I purposely don't try games that appear to have dark themes. If there are other gamers that do, that's up to them. I am nobody's judge.

What does bother me is when I am playing a game and all of a sudden there are symbols such as pentagrams or triple sixes. For example, one of the objects you have to find in one of the Miss Teri Tale games is a pentagram. I would like to ask the developers to just abstain from including any type of faith based symbol in games that have nothing to do with that faith. I hope this post makes sense, I am pretty tired and happened upon this topic before I crashed for the night and had to put my two cents in!! Good night!

P.S. Less spiders would also be a good thing!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator