Posts created by auntann11

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on Feb 26, 12 7:11 AM
Hi Reba.

There is a weird uncommon glitch type thing on this one. Play the level again and it should go through. I had the same thing where it showed 3 stars on the timer but awarded only 2. Every time I replayed the level it worked. Yet every time I use a new profile, it fails the first try in casual and expert modes.

I am sending you a private message with more information.

posted in Mind's Eye: Secrets of the Forgotten on May 4, 10 8:26 PM
Like the concept of "forced perspective" but the game just got boring after about 40 minutes and will only save at end of chapter which is 1/4 of the game.

What story there is was pretty lame and too much dialog even at that, or maybe because it was lame.

More hints than necessary. Ten left at the end of the demo, but the hints will recharge if you do use up the ones you find in each scene so that should not be a problem for some. No timer.

Looks to be a short two hours long which would be OK if it was a fun two hours, but not so much. Plenty of better games yet to get so no buy here.

posted in Exorcist on May 3, 10 3:52 PM
guylee1 wrote:Well I have done the most I want to in this game. Now it is survey time. My question is - how do you tell a developer a game is bad? I do not want to hurt anyone's feelings!

Use polite language and remember that you don't like bad games to be offered for sale.

posted in Deadtime Stories on Apr 29, 10 9:37 AM
I clicked to buy this work of art. I almost don't care about playing the game, except to see more art. What a treat!

posted in Tropical Fish Shop: Annabel's Adventure on Apr 25, 10 3:39 PM
Shadowfax

It does not bother me at all.

As to wondering where to have this discussion, you would probably get a lot more traffic on it if you started a new discussion in the Chit Chat Corner but you certainly did not hurt anything making your comment here.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/8.page

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Apr 23, 10 5:32 PM
eannrn wrote:doesanyone have a unlock code i can borrow? i am really good. i can beat it in about an hour to 4 hours

We don't use codes here for PC games. If you bought it here, you can go to your purchase history and download it again.

posted in Treasures of the Serengeti on Apr 22, 10 4:30 PM
LOL

I spent 5 minutes reading the instructions and gave up.

Have not deleted it yet, but I think I will move on to something easier like the book "Einstein's Brain and how it worked".

posted in Treasures of the Deep on Apr 21, 10 9:57 AM
I have completed this game more than a dozen times, but today is the first time I got through level 7-2 without losing a life! This was the only level I had not been able to survive. It is the level with 5 bricked in bowling lanes that you had to sink the putt to get into.

posted in Journalist Journey: The Eye of Odin on Apr 10, 10 12:20 PM
WolfenRaindancer wrote:yes, I did, thanks to you, and of course the camera and the recorder then worked. I also found another forum that says you have to click on the item you are looking for and then the hint will show you where it is. But the game froze up and my comupter system shut it down at the spot where you had to find the clock hands. Everytime I clicked the clock hands it just stopped. I tried three times and gave up. I like the game otherwise, and will buy it when it comes out. Hope they fix the problems, though.

I specifically told them that if certain issues with the game remained upon it's release I would not be buying it, so the ball is in their court. If they don't resolve the issues, no biggie as I have plenty of games on my wish list so they are looking for my order more than I am looking for their game.

posted in Journalist Journey: The Eye of Odin on Apr 10, 10 11:05 AM
WolfenRaindancer wrote:I think the game has potential but don't think it is ready for general release. I think the hints are so far off the mark that it isn't funny; the dialogue moves way too slow, and I hate to skip it because I do enjoy the story line, but it is so slow...I think a fifth grader could write it faster than they expect us to read it. i am a speed reader anyway, so really appreciate those games that allow you to move the dialogue on at your own pace.

Did you find the pepper?

posted in Journalist Journey: The Eye of Odin on Apr 10, 10 7:49 AM
scarlet_11dy6 wrote:Since when is Odin famous for his eye? I thought that was Horus.

Maybe it's a generational thing??

posted in Journalist Journey: The Eye of Odin on Apr 10, 10 7:48 AM
truckingirl wrote:I am doing the beta. Dialogue is slow but game is intriguing. But I am stuck. In her apartment. Need coin hint sends me to newspaper sun is circled. Brain fart as to figuring it out. Can you point me in the right direction?

Coins

Move your cursor around the empty shelves, lower let side of screen. Cursor will change and you can click it to take a closer look.

I pointed out to them in the survey that they need to work on the hints when you get down to the last HOG item.

Also mentioned about the slow dialog as well as cursor option and a few other things. Told the, that, in my opinion these are things that will make the game sell or not, so the ball is in their court.

posted in Journalist Journey: The Eye of Odin on Apr 9, 10 11:22 PM
housebound wrote:just beta tested this game.
LOVED IT !!!!!
will bfg be getting it ?

Probably, eventually.

posted in Journalist Journey: The Eye of Odin on Apr 9, 10 10:12 PM
NouniSmile wrote:I recieved an email from BF that I should expect to do beta test and since then no word. Have they forgot me?

Nouni

They did not forget. When they have something for you to test they will send it.

posted in Journalist Journey: The Eye of Odin on Apr 9, 10 10:02 PM
WolfenRaindancer wrote:I just started this one and I am stuck...need a bell pepper, hints take me to the camera and the recorder but I nothing happens when I click on the batteries or the film. How did you get past this and what am I missing?

Click on the white urn under the yellow umbrella. The red pepper is in the red flower.

posted in Journalist Journey: The Eye of Odin on Apr 9, 10 9:59 PM
WolfenRaindancer wrote:I just started this one and I am stuck...need a bell pepper, hints take me to the camera and the recorder but I nothing happens when I click on the batteries or the film. How did you get past this and what am I missing?

Will open up the demo again and take a look.

posted in Journalist Journey: The Eye of Odin on Apr 9, 10 9:18 PM
Not BFG. Came through GZ.

posted in Journalist Journey: The Eye of Odin on Apr 9, 10 9:08 PM
lol - it's a bit tricky on that. You think, oh too easy just another quick hog, but it gets ya. Nothing at all like RTR, but then what is. I think it will be relatively long too 4-6 hours except for those who click on hint all the time or keep a walkthrough open. Anyway - have fun with it.

edit: the survey gives you a chance to really talk to them about - which is always a plus.

posted in Journalist Journey: The Eye of Odin on Apr 9, 10 8:59 PM
Has anyone done the beta on this? Just finished it and it looks promising for a medium difficulty ihog.

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on Apr 9, 10 4:37 PM
Terri218 wrote:Please let us know ahead of time if a purchased version of the game is so different from the trial, that is has to be completely downloaded again. In that situation, I would go ahead and buy the game right away instead of wasting all the extra time for a trial download which has to be completely downloaded. Also sometimes a smaller trial works OK on my computer but not the larger file purchased version.

Terri

That information is on the game page. If you look at the file size below the try it button and then look at the file size below the buy it button you will see there is a relatively big difference. You will also see the word "sample" under the try it button.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator