Posts created by jq134

I loved,loved,loved this game. We need more like it.

posted in Mystery Valley on Oct 30, 10 3:22 PM
I am having the same problem with code 1234. I am so dissappointed. Please help.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Oct 5, 10 6:21 PM
I LOVED THIS GAME AFTER I GOT IT TO WORK. THE HINT SYSTEM WAS SLOW, BUT THE STORY LINE MADE UP FOR ANY NEGATIVITIES TO THIS GAME.
PLAYED IT ALL DAY.

posted in Whisper of a Rose on Sep 14, 10 1:32 PM
I usually do not like to criticise games because each per son has his or her's own likes but I really do not like this game. I played it for about 30 minutes and found it to be really boring . this will not be a buy for me

posted in Royal Trouble on Sep 11, 10 9:47 AM
The dialogue is a bit long winded but the game is very cute and comical. the graphics were good and i loved the hint system. A good break from some of the recent games that have been posted.

posted in Mystic Diary: Haunted Island on Aug 24, 10 6:30 PM
I liked this game although I found the ending to be dissapointing. I did not think the
length of the game was short at all.

posted in Robin's Quest: A Legend Born on Aug 23, 10 3:31 PM
I enjoyed this game. it was challenging enough to keep me going but not so hard that I wanted to quit.The music was not annoying. I liked that robin Hhood was a femail protagonist.

posted in Exorcist on Aug 17, 10 5:40 AM
I am having problems putting the letter together, the last peice will not go in.

posted in Redrum: Time Lies on Aug 9, 10 4:45 PM
This game was very intense and not for the young or young at heart. I disliked the puzzles especially at the end when you are trying to find out what was going on. overall I felt it was a challenging game set at a good pace but the storyline was a bit evil.

I love everything about the game. The graphics are great, the puzzles are challenging and I even like the music. Good pick BF.

posted in Golden Trails: The New Western Rush on Jul 18, 10 3:15 PM
Even though I didn't think I would like a western, this game was fabulous. I was engrossed every time I played it. Great story line, great graphics and music. Two thumbs up Big Fish!

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 14, 10 2:32 PM
Had some problems downloading the game but after it downloded, I was thoroughly immensed in the game and really ejoyed it. Great dialogue and graphics. The story line was interesting. I would recommend this game.

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 11, 10 6:41 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed this game. I was attuned to it from the beginning to the end. I hated for the game to end. Graphics were great. I really got my money's worth with this game.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 13, 10 8:23 AM
I agree totally. What a let down when it was over with. I just wanted to keep playing. I love love loved this game, I hope you can get more games like this. Thanks Big Fish!

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 1, 10 8:01 AM
This game was absolutely great. I hope another game comes out soon that is just as wonderful. Thank You Big Fish!

posted in The Tarot's Misfortune on Feb 19, 10 4:28 PM
Thanks so much for getting the walkthrough. I cannot find the heart key in the mine. So I am stuck!

posted in The Tarot's Misfortune on Feb 19, 10 3:26 PM
I am stuck in the mine and can't find a way to get the heart key. Can anyone help?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator