Posts created by 1unicorn

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Evil Inside Collector's Edition on Mar 14, 15 5:46 PM
DirectX9 GPU (Shader Model 2.0) is required.
Your GPU (NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 4000)
only supports Shader Model 0.0
This is the message that shows up. What does this mean?

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Evil Inside Collector's Edition on Mar 14, 15 5:42 PM
After buying the other 1000 Doors game I was happy to see another one. However, I cannot play as I get access error messages and I am truly disappointed. I have Windows xp but have been able to play other games. Hope this is fixed soon.

Just barely got started and the screen fluttered and I could not go any further. No buy for me even though it is part of a sale.

posted in Shiver: The Lily's Requiem on Mar 3, 15 9:21 AM
Couldn't even start this game. Kept getting access violation. Have too many of these and other problems(glitches, slowness or sticky) sometimes games stop themselves.

posted in Stranded in Time on Feb 17, 15 1:48 PM
Couldn't even start. Got error message.

Too slow, sticky. Curser jerks around. Cannot play.

posted in The Emptiness on Jan 31, 15 11:14 PM
No go for me. Got nothing but blank or partially white screens.

Did not even get started. All that came up was the figure of the woman in the large dress and a whate small blank at the bottom of the screen. May try the other(non-ce) version.

posted in Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call on Dec 24, 14 4:22 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May all the newer games be playable for the coming year(and no glitches).

posted in Weird Park: The Final Show on Dec 3, 14 7:28 PM
I really wanted to like/get this game but freezing up and slowness problems. My uninstall and try again.

posted in Psycho Train on Dec 3, 14 1:25 AM
Down load okay. Start up okay. Looks like speed is good however, the writing is gibberish-cannot read it. May uninstall and try again later.

posted in Fear for Sale: The 13 Keys Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 14 6:33 PM
Downloaded fine. Okay until I got to the bedroom. Game kept freezing up. Tried going back in but froze up in a different area in the room each time. Looked like good game , too. No buy for me at this time.

posted in Dark Realm: Queen of Flames Collector's Edition on Oct 15, 14 12:23 AM
No buy-couldn't play as the game wouldn't open after the title page. Not sure if I want to try again as I have had to do this on too many games and am tired of having to start all over again. If the game is updated maybe I will try again.

Got no further than the car. After the dog showed up the the game froze.

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 14 1:59 AM
Tried to play but was too slow, and froze shortly after starting. Could not get it off with control, alt, delete. Had to turn off computer. No go for me.

posted in Dream Catchers: The Beginning on Sep 19, 14 12:57 AM
down loaded okay but when I went to play the game all I got was a blank screen. Would like to have at least been able to try it out. Too many games hae problems and I am disappointed as I like the ones I have.

Barely got started and the game froze just as I whistled for the dog. Will uninstall and may try again later.

posted in Shtriga: Summer Camp on May 18, 14 6:44 PM
Cannot read the words-they are garbled mess. Unable to proceed with game. No go for me.

Got through the game(even the glitchy part) but I am stuck in the bonus. I am stuck in the garden where you need to light the lamps and deal with a jaguar. Froze up after lighting three of them. Went out and back in twice but no good. I am disappointed as i like the game and would like to finish. Help, help, help. Thank you.

So far game okay but sometimes have to really hunt for some objects. Also, I did see a screen with the colored stripes and had to random click and use the hint button to find things. The screen I had stripes on is the chest by the sea.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator