Posts created by bellefrey

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 8, 15 6:14 PM
I have the same problem but I am not linked to Facebook, so I sent in a ticket for tech support.

posted in Dark Realm: Queen of Flames Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 14 7:17 PM
Look closely at the cloud formations..,

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 20, 10 8:16 PM
just_4_u_avon, I had the exact same problem with freezing and flashing. I found that I had to change my display size for my monitor, then it worked

(Note, it's a bit slow, but it works. I'm running Vista)

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 5, 10 7:10 PM
Hi, got stuck with losing the wrench after reattaching the pump handle to the left keg twice too. I do not like using walkthroughs unless completely stuck so was unaware that there was a problem. I am running Vista 32bit, in the event that information is at all necessary. I purchased the game and am enjoying it, but will most likely just start over as it seems faster in the long run.

I certainly appreciate the developers keeping us informed on the glitch status and willing to fix the bug quickly. Thanks!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 30, 09 1:54 PM
Or maybe you move them with levers... I don't remember the exact mechanism, but something will move the top, and something will move the bottom...

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 30, 09 1:48 PM
Right, you should be able to move the marbles around with the little arrow buttons, to make the pictures match...

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 30, 09 1:43 PM
Did you put the marbles in the correct order? A picture on the wall on the stairs leading up to the room and nasty bathroom should show the correct order...

posted in Lost in the City on Mar 27, 09 7:35 AM
here is a clue: think of a city in Australia using those letters....

posted in Dracula Origin on Mar 27, 09 7:28 AM
Good! Good luck with the rest of the game! It was one of my favorites

posted in Dracula Origin on Mar 27, 09 7:20 AM
Did you use the spoon which was by the wine bottle to pick up the sticky substance? You should be able to combine that with the silver paper.... I think... good luck!

posted in Dracula Origin on Feb 10, 09 10:22 AM
Hi Claire! Welcome to the forums:

Did you get the one from the map and the one from the jar? they were two of the sneakier puzzles...

posted in Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold ™ on Feb 10, 09 7:24 AM
Can you describe the puzzle? I beat the game, but it was a long time ago

posted in Dracula Origin on Jan 23, 09 11:01 AM
The code for the lock is 9698 - the two people's ages "flipped"

I don't know what a tour item is.. ??

posted in Dracula Origin on Jan 23, 09 10:56 AM
Make sure you are using the right key - you should have two keys, one you picked up from the safe and one from the monk.... make sure you are using the right key..

To get rid of the monk, you have to light the spilled alcohol on fire.

posted in Dracula Origin on Jan 23, 09 10:52 AM
The veil is a black piece of cloth hanging off one of the headstones in the cemetery, I think...

posted in Dracula Origin on Jan 23, 09 10:33 AM
Have you used the bar to pry open the gate a bit to fit the lamp-on-a-shovel through?

posted in Dracula Origin on Jan 17, 09 11:22 AM
Click on the Transylvania area and see if a compartment opens up

posted in Dracula Origin on Jan 16, 09 12:26 PM
Are you clicking on the door? Try clicking on the door with bowl of blood showing from your inventory, if that doesn't work, try clicking on the door with the *shield* showing from your inventory... I can't remember what I had showing.

posted in Dracula Origin on Jan 16, 09 11:12 AM
Hi Paco, I noticed that if the icon is an "eye" shape, sometimes he will not go all the way over to an item - he will just comment on it. I do not think that there is an item to pick up with the flowers, so that may be part of your problem.

If you double click on an area that doesn't have an icon, he should walk to where you clicked (if it's accessible to him) If he is slow walking to the area he clicked, you may need to update some drivers, and so you might want to check with customer service, or look at the faq problems with playing the games:

http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/bigfishgames.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=158&p_created=1166065168&p_sid=pw_Hs4oj&p_accessibility=&p_redirect=&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9MTEwLDExMCZwX3Byb2RzPSZwX2NhdHM9NDAmcF9wdj0mcF9jdj0xLjQwJnBfcGFnZT0y&p_li=&p_topview=1

posted in Dracula Origin on Jan 16, 09 11:04 AM
Since harker himself said that there was no way out for him, and asked Van Helsing to kill him rather than let him go on like that, I figured that Van H. was just accommodating his friend's last wish. (so that his buddy wouldn't be like Renfield there with the Jam Jar of Hearts - yuck!)

I kind of figured that if Harker felt that way, he should have done himself in, and saved his friend the torment of having to kill him

As to Dracula, I kind of speculated that when you hit him with the crossbow bolt, instead of immolating, he transformed into a bat and we couldn't see due to the dark and stormy night... and then flew to Vienna to find succor with the Duchess.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator