Posts created by minniesamson

posted in Christmas Stories: A Little Prince on Dec 30, 17 4:09 AM
Truly loved this game.
It had the right length, the story was great & it was fun & relaxing to play.
I'm not into puzzle games so I was happy to be allowed to skip them all.

posted in Manor Memoirs Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 14 10:19 AM
I tried this game and I really loved it.
Only problem for me is that I can't afford to buy it.

posted in Farm Up on May 1, 14 8:59 PM
I wonder about that too

posted in Jigs@w Puzzle 2 on Jan 21, 14 7:14 AM
You can easily create new jigsaw puzzles by using your own photos or photos found on the internet.

posted in Farm Up on May 17, 13 11:45 AM
I lost all my gold after I started a new game

posted in Farm Up on May 9, 13 1:43 PM
I really love this game. It reminds me so much of all the games I loved to play on Facebook. I miss those games (FarmVille, Wild West Town, Gourmet Ranch, Cafe Life, etc) but I don't miss Facebook. Thank you for creating this game. Please make many more.

posted in Scrabble on Mar 31, 13 1:42 AM
I wanted to try this game but all I got was this message "Our apologies, this game isn't available for download or purchase in your country or region."

I had no idea that there was racism at BFG

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on Feb 3, 12 11:52 PM
I know there is one game but I don't remember the name. Sorry I can't help you at the moment.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Ice Age on Jan 19, 12 6:48 AM
Pamrani wrote:Hey ...never had aproblem before, but I just purchased this game ...how do you make cakes ....just can't figure it out .. I have the pancakes and the egg powder ....and click on th cake machine ..but no dice!Help!

I am having the same problem with the cake machine. Nothing happens when I click on it.

posted in Mystery in London ™ on Jan 11, 12 7:30 AM
The lock is broken so you have to fix it before you can enter the attic

posted in Mystery in London ™ on Jan 10, 12 6:52 AM
I love this game but then again if you are not interested in Londons history and tourist attractions then this is not the game for you

You won't be able to turn on the water untill after you have placed the blanket in the sink

I was wondering about that too... With no bonus play I feel like I have wasted all my money

posted in Pioneer Lands on Aug 9, 11 4:36 PM
I can't even play the demo. It say that my free trial is over. I don't get it.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff on Jun 15, 11 7:51 AM
I didn't liked the game but I loved the story. Only trouble is that I don't know how it ends therefore I was hoping someone could tell me. PLEASE

posted in Fallen Shadows on Apr 24, 11 1:30 PM
Far too slow for me as well. I liked the story but that's the only positive thing I can say about this game. I hope that they will fix this.

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on Apr 12, 11 8:38 PM
I just got an email from them saying that part 2 is still in the early phases of development and isn't scheduled to be released until fall of this year.

A WARNING TO EVERYONE. After searching the internet for news about the game I have found several websites who offer full download of Tiger Eye - part two but since the game is still under development those sites cannot be trusted.

posted in Mystery Seekers: The Secret of the Haunted Mansion on Mar 8, 11 6:12 AM
I haven't tried this game yet and after reading all the comments I have no intension of doing so. However to me it sounds as if people have forgotten how different we all are when it comes to taste and interests. I am sure that there must be someone who would find this a good game.... or maybe not?

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 13, 11 5:29 AM
Thanks for the warning

posted in Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle on Feb 6, 11 12:36 PM
I love this game. Most TM games are to difficult for me but not this one. Does anyone know if there are others such as this and Megaplex Madness

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator