Posts created by kdeszter

posted in Roads of Rome on Oct 6, 10 12:16 PM
hannah57 wrote:I probably shouldn't even respond to this post but I have to because I don't know how there could be a walkthrough for a game that is so straight forward. I thought I was too slow to finish it but I have finished it twice and not in the expert time on them all. I think the little peeps are so darn cute the way they run so fast and work and eat.

Seriously, is this game so straight forward? I don't see it. I love MKFP and could get in that game gold on all levels. So, I'm definitely not a beginner. But in this game I just can't get them. To finish the game is easy of course. But to get expert on all levels?! How? Is there anybody at all who could make it? I doubt... But if YES, please be so nice and provide us with a walkthrough...

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Sep 3, 10 7:09 AM
Hi! Can somebody say some words why the second part is worth buying? I mean, I bought the first part and enjoyed it a lot, but after having played the demo of this part, I am not sure whether the story and the levels are really new, different, and interesting. Until now I have found only two games, "Westward" and "Aveyond", in case of which all sequels are completely new and innovative, and one does not get the feeling that one would play the same game 2-5 times. Thanks for a reply.

posted in Royal Envoy Collector's Edition on Sep 3, 10 6:53 AM
So, before I had bought the Collector's Edition, I read some reviews and thought OK I'll give this game a chance and am going to pay more than usual. I regret my decision. I don't see much difference between this game and the "Build-A-Lot" games, except maybe that this game's graphics are much better. But this feature alone is not worth a lot of money, at least in my opinion. Some people see a similarity between this game and "My Kingdom for the Princess", I don't really. Except that in both games you have to chop wood. I am an addict of "My Kingdom for the Princess", and in my opinion, that game is better than this (plus you can buy both parts of that game for the price of this). Even though you also have to have some strategy in order to get gold on all levels, it is not a big challenge. My Kingdom for the Princess challenges your mind a little bit more. And, as I've already mentioned, this game differs only slightly from "Build-A-Lot" and I expect from an expensive game to be innovative and not only a good copy of an old one. By the way, I played the game from the beginning to the end and got easily gold on all levels. And, the additional levels of the Collector's Edition are not integrated into the story line; therefore, I've found them rather boring. In summary, if you would like to buy this game, I recommend buying the normal edition.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: American Pie on Apr 11, 10 2:25 PM
Thanks, I've downloaded from here. I always buy my games here, and until now it never has happened to me. I will contact the green envelope then...

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: American Pie on Apr 11, 10 2:14 PM

I am very angry, because I've downloaded and installed the game. Then I've started it. It asks me for my name, then I click on "Career", then comes the storyline, and then the first level begins to load, and THEN following happens: The game closes and my internet browser opens and a page opens: [url removed by moderator], where I eventually could download the game again. And this happens every time, I try to start the game. What kind of virus or spyware is in the file I wonder... Has anybody experienced something similar?

posted in Westward on Nov 16, 09 10:23 AM
Does anybody know when will Westward IV be released on Big Fish? I envy users of S... a lot... But I would rather purchase it from here.

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Oct 21, 09 2:34 PM
corked wrote:Please, please, please y'all! We are waiting patiently to play some more Westward!

Patiently? No, not really... At least, I am waiting very impatiently, because I am addicted to Westward. No other games are as good as this one. Virtual Villagers is nothing compared to Westward.
Please dear developers don't let me go mad...

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Aug 2, 09 10:20 AM
You have to go to the Rose Forest and kill some flowers...

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Aug 2, 09 10:16 AM
Caution Spoiler! Highlight for it:

Fairara: to win a battle play dead
Naylith: kittens are the root of evil

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator