Posts created by skippy_tramp

posted in Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 12 9:04 PM
if you got the gloves first how do you remover the box to get to all of the combation of the suits because you need to get to the ladder PLEASE HELP Love the story and game

I thought it was a good game but not a collector's edition. It was to calm and predictable with mother and son. I was nothing memorable.

posted in Sable Maze: Sullivan River Collector's Edition on Oct 6, 12 12:08 PM
I enjoyed it very much thank you

posted in Syberia - Part 3 on Sep 15, 12 7:44 AM
I loved Kate a Oscar in I and II, but III is just part of one and two I a stopped at the same spots I am really disappointed in III. And I waited so long for three. One and two were the money, but we got short changed on three. I hoipe there will be a four, but not if is the same as before. Sorry.

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jan 5, 12 10:27 AM
I got out to the yard and can not get back to the second floor

I had no problems with the game loading or playing quite enjoyable. But I could not get to the Bonus part of the game it was in the stragety (sp) part but no game. Could you help???????????????? Thank you

Just finished the collector edition looking for bonus playing.. What happened????

I loved this game. Mark Twain is one of my best author and the story was interesting, with the ghost, but I did niot stop until I finished the game. It is real adult and very enjoyable. Thank you. I sure do niot know what a sequel would look like, but I can not wait. Thank you again

I s there any way to get the liquid into the bottle before the acid, I did it backwards Please help

posted in Mystery Chronicles: Betrayals of Love on May 18, 11 5:16 PM
I have gone to the hints and it is frozen on opening the safe with the name cesar
and I had opened the safe but it is still there. Hope you can help

posted in Mystery Chronicles: Betrayals of Love on May 18, 11 5:16 PM
I have gone to the hints and it is frozen on opening the safe with the name cesar
and I had opened the safe but it is still there. Hope you can help

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 15, 11 4:54 PM
I really like the game and he story was just a good thank you

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 9, 11 9:28 PM
I really like the story, graphic, and the clues it wa quite enjoyable. Waiting for a sequel

the ending was horrible game was not bad, but I do not think it was and collector's edition. So now we wait for a sequel and it will by another collection edition, I don't think so......

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Mar 27, 11 9:34 AM
I really enjoyed this game and it now want it to stop, but I bet there will be a sequel.
Well be looking forward to it.

posted in Maestro: Music of Death Collector's Edition on Feb 19, 11 1:52 PM
I really enjoyed this game. Greaat story, graphic, hidden objects. Looking forward to a sequel.

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Feb 14, 11 11:06 AM
I can not get pass the board game couple of moves and it freezes the I have to control, alt, delete to get out of it.. Any hep?????

Excellent game, graphics, and storyline would like to see sequel.

posted in Once Upon a Farm on Jan 19, 11 12:41 AM
Some of the Hidden Object were really dark and hard to seem, if I went out of the game and returned it would I have a Windows 7. But that is all I could fine

posted in Nightmare on the Pacific on Jan 16, 11 2:59 AM
After you get the glass cutter go to where the boy is and cut the cracked glass, I hae got that far now i can not find any way to get card

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator