Posts created by mlhfishin

posted in Vanessa Saint-Pierre Delacroix and Her Nightmare on Nov 24, 12 8:12 AM
Great brain teaser puzzle. You need to be ready to use the little grey cells a lot to get this one. It is like Rooms on a basic level. But don't think that will make it simple. This is not a simple game.

If you were the kid that took things apart to see how it worked you will likely love this game. You have to think it through to get where you are going and not use up your turns or time.

Hope there are more coming David. As for the mouse - it is really great to use the keyboard instead. Keep it different from the rest - no mouse more brain power.

Thank you for creating something unique and addictive fun.

posted in Vanessa Saint-Pierre Delacroix and Her Nightmare on Nov 24, 12 8:01 AM
I had trouble with that too. When the game opens arrow down to the levels and go to the last open level. That is where you stopped and it has saved your time on that level.

Anyone considering this game be ready to use the little grey cells a lot! Like the previous note, very addictive. A great diversion from the HOG or Match 3 point and click, which I love. It is more brain teaser puzzle. Like playing Rooms on a basic level.

Love it too!!

Agree waste of time and money, also agree that we should contact Play First. The games kept you coming back until Book of Air and now Book of Water. Maybe with the ecomonic downturn they had to let the talented game designers go. The ones writing these last two leave much to be desired. Sadly I won't buy another one either. Big Fish should also let Play First know how unhappy their customers are and request a test game for the next release, to allow us, the buyers, to weigh in on whether it is a good one or not.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator