Posts created by jugglins

I feel like an idiot now. Why didn't I think of building the dovecote. I was just rushing to get to the existing one.

Thank you all for the help!

posted in Royal Envoy: Campaign for the Crown on Dec 17, 13 4:46 AM
Ok this is the last level for me, does anyone have any suggestions on how to beat this one

posted in Save The Prince on Nov 27, 13 2:54 AM
ok I had every problem listed here, so being the good member I have reinstalled the game no help. I am out of time to make the required phone call per the advice of BFG but expect it this evening. LOL Don't worry I do not blame BFG the programmers need practice

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules on Nov 23, 13 2:24 AM
I have the same issue except I cannot get gold on this one

posted in Fate of the Pharaoh on Jun 5, 13 4:20 AM
Ok this one is not easy, but if click quickly enough you can do it.

Build a farm
clear the cobra
upgrade a residence
build a quarry and upgrade twice
clear the road
build three residences
upgrade all residences twice
keep collecting wood until you reach 3000

Here is the trick that worked for me
repair all buildings once and the well twice when they need repair again let them go you can collect enough money from the other buildings to reach the goal for money

I just made it at gold. I think I might have had about 20 seconds left.

posted in Outta This Kingdom on Apr 22, 13 8:08 PM
I like this game as well. The talking wouldn't annoy me much if it were not so much like a grade school play. The story line is fun, but the ending is kinda lame. I love these types of games I just wish BFG would do more of them.

posted in Wandering Willows on May 22, 09 5:45 AM
The one I am having trouble finding is the murffie I have ran across it a few times but never got the egg now it is nonexistant and I dont know how to get it to comeback

posted in Wandering Willows on May 15, 09 9:47 AM
If you click on the menu you will see a medal button there is one of the medals that is for aquiring all the collar patterns that is the only one I do not have at this point

Any tips for getting this one would be appreciated. I am digging everything and chaming all the animals and still cant get the last few collars.

posted in Wandering Willows on May 14, 09 8:30 PM
OK I have all the medals except the collar maker. I need 6 more to finish that one. Does any one have any tips on how to find them and finish this already. lol

posted in Totem Tribe on Jan 30, 09 12:59 PM
I feel like an idiot now thanks

posted in Totem Tribe on Jan 29, 09 6:15 AM
I have found all but the second gold coin does anyone know which Island it is on?

posted in Totem Tribe on Jan 29, 09 6:12 AM
I have almost finished the game and I found the last couple of levels to be very challenging. It hasn't been easy figuring out the totem puzzle or defeting the shades. If it were easy I would not have been killed. I agree it does start out slow but the more you get into it the more of a challenge it becomes I am going to have to start at the begining to be able to complete all of the puzzles and tasks, but I am one of those people who can't move on to a new game till I complete everything.

posted in Be Rich on Jan 13, 09 8:24 PM
ok I had a different approach and it worked just fine i finished early.

I kept building apts 2*s and selling them and using the money to build more apts I did have to move roads and delete decorations but it worked and i finished on day 16

oh and don't forget to use the hurry up button to get it done fast to move on to the next one

I never bought any existing structures and I ended up with a couple of apts that I didn't need to upgrade.

posted in Be Rich on Jan 12, 09 10:24 PM
OK what day is the cutoff for having the bungalows ready I had them by day 7 but could not buy the farm houses till day 16 it is like this is set up for a loss

posted in Fitness Dash on Jan 12, 09 6:11 PM
ok since no reply I am assuming no one can get expert on this

Thanks I am glad i wasnt the only one having problems

posted in Fitness Dash on Dec 23, 08 10:54 PM
It sez on the first time through to get expert you need to clear all at once

posted in Fitness Dash on Dec 14, 08 8:56 PM
Ok I have tried everything I know how to get all the blocks at once and I don't think it is possible has anyone got expert on this yet???

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator