Posts created by momma0_7

I am lost where are they??????

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows on Aug 17, 12 4:15 PM
I finally put the ears in the correct place and got the beetles and finished the game!! Great graphics..enjoyed game a lot!!

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows on Aug 17, 12 10:32 AM
I cannot find enough beetles to get the arrow....what is the secret, PLEASE!!!

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows on Aug 14, 12 12:15 PM
I found it. It was in a dark area on my monitor..... thanks.

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows on Aug 14, 12 10:26 AM
I am missing one of the discs...where have I missed one ? ...HELP, please!!!

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows on Aug 6, 12 6:23 PM
Hi No matter what I do, no green stones fall, nor do I know where there are any HOG's
Am I going to have to start the game from the beginning???

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows on Aug 6, 12 1:38 PM
Where is it??? I'm going nuts here!!!

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows on Aug 6, 12 1:05 PM
I can't get this to work I pull the tabs and nothing happens ..What am I doing wrong....HELP!!!!

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition on Aug 6, 12 10:15 AM
I am part way through this ....I exited .... now when I try to restart play it exits????

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition on Jul 29, 12 2:42 PM
I amm in the alley where Giovanni's store is and I want to get back to the big boat...Help please!!

posted in Antique Mysteries: Secrets of Howard's Mansion on Jul 20, 12 12:04 PM
Hi I know how to mix the drinks,but when I put them on the mixer it comes up saying the bull's motion sensor needs to see moving red in order to rock ????
What does that mean...I'm confused!!!!

posted in Antique Mysteries: Secrets of Howard's Mansion on Jul 19, 12 4:38 PM
how do you get this thing to work!!!!!!!!

posted in PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition on Jul 13, 12 11:04 AM
How do you get to the basement...I am totallly lost!!11

posted in PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition on Jul 13, 12 9:37 AM
tks..but it is in the theatre

posted in PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition on Jul 12, 12 5:38 PM
where is the room with the furnace??

posted in PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 12 6:19 PM
I released the prince from the wheeel, but now that I am back in the dragon room , the prince isn't in my inventory !! HElp, please!!!!11

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition on Jun 16, 12 10:40 AM
where is it?????

posted in PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition on May 26, 12 4:40 PM
thank you, thank you..this had been driving me nuts!!!!!!
Marianna

posted in PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition on May 25, 12 2:06 PM
how do you light this room?

posted in PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition on May 25, 12 11:45 AM
I have been hitting the trunk with theclub for 2 days and nothing happens...what is the secret??/

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator