Posts created by lisablue4369

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Jan 8, 12 7:02 AM
i got a e-mail, the NEW faerie game will be out SOON. e-mail did not say a date, but is being worked on everyday now. CAN'T WAIT.-----doug & lisa arceneaux

posted in Monument Builders: Eiffel Tower on Dec 27, 11 10:22 AM
not to good of a game not my cup of TEA

A VERY WELL GAME INDEED............A MUST BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in XIII - Lost Identity on Nov 29, 11 6:21 AM
Alpaca210 wrote:UMMM, can someone pleasetell me what a HdO game is and why they not good,, lol

it is a game producer and their games have been NO good

posted in Profiler: The Hopscotch Killer on Nov 9, 11 10:25 AM
this game dev, is NOT my cup of tea.

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Nov 2, 11 7:55 PM
BRIAN<
please get the NEW FS game out,,,,,,,,,,it has been way too long-----------------------doug & lisa arceneaux

posted in Fairway™ on Oct 31, 11 7:44 AM
when will the sequel to fairare solitaire come out???? we have been waiting a LONG,LONG LONG TIME.... can someone help or know anything????-------------------doug & lisa arceneaux

posted in Crime Solitaire on Aug 29, 11 10:19 AM
how do you beta a game??????????------doug

posted in Crime Solitaire on Aug 29, 11 4:54 AM
has anyone heard about 2nd part to faire solitaire???? i have been waiting and still nothing.. please let me know-----------------doug

posted in Unsolved Mystery Club ®: Ancient Astronauts ® on Aug 13, 11 7:53 AM
sinshack wrote:
Menesa wrote:My **** is still sore from being tossed out of the UFO when I played the CE lol...
I wouldn't rave about the game ...its enjoyabley entertaining,graphics are great, but guess as an archaeologist Im a one of the disbelievers.
One who has a love debunking/debating theories that alien intelligence had an influence/input on our ancient cultures .
If you are a UFO buff you WILL enjoy the game.
salaams from Oz

adit: my rating 6/10

I have to agree - there is nothing more insulting to any culture than to say that they weren't smart enough to come up with the technology to build their monuments on their own, they had to have help from space aliens!

This was a great game as a CE, so those of you who waited for the SE version are in for a treat. As always, give it a try before purchasing (unless you have data limits.)

posted in Super Granny 6 on Aug 10, 11 11:54 AM
You just have to get on the stone right next to the last kitty and then get as close to the teleporter as possible, then extend the rope to jump over the teleporter to the kitty!

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Aug 8, 11 6:50 AM
has anyone heard about part #2??????????

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Aug 8, 11 6:48 AM
the game-charlerne harris-dying for daylight, has more. where is the rest of the game??? we bought the game a long time ago and NOW want to finish it... please respond. we do not like a game to be incomplete.

does anyone know that you can find 20 morphing objects throughout the game???

posted in Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart on Jul 25, 11 9:01 AM
this is a GREAT game, and it is fun to play. i give this game a B++++++++

posted in Super Granny 5 on Jul 24, 11 7:12 AM
HELP--everytime i try to play this game it reboots my computer. please HELP. super granny 6 works -----------super granny #4 & #5 both reboot my computer.. contact me at [removed by Moderator].........thanks for your help---------------------------------douglas

posted in The Missing: A Search and Rescue Mystery on Jul 24, 11 6:46 AM
i think that the game was released faster because it is not as good of a game. the better games wait awhile to make more money.

posted in Super Granny 6 on May 26, 11 9:57 AM
hey grannylover59,
how do i get the last gem, top left?????????

posted in Super Granny 6 on May 19, 11 5:43 PM
thank you once again.....douglas

posted in Super Granny 6 on May 19, 11 10:30 AM
how do i get the last jewel on the 2nd level up on the right at the top?.please help.........doug

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator