Posts created by sulia

posted in Grim Tales: The Heir Collector's Edition on Mar 5, 16 4:44 PM
I was annoyed because I had to leave the main game, and go back to the menu to access the guide. Very irritating. And I still couldn't find out how to open Brandon's briefcase!

posted in Reflections of Life: Dark Architect Collector's Edition on Jan 17, 16 12:22 PM
I have enjoyed the game so far, but I seem to have found a glitch in the kitchen area, there is nowhere on the screen to place the element badges. An element fits into each indentation on the stair, I can't find either of the two remaining, the element badges won't fit, and I can't find where to put them? Any ideas? Thanks

posted in New York Mysteries: High Voltage Collector's Edition on Jun 21, 15 6:55 AM
You found the code, 462, but you can only use it once you have moved the truck and can access the briefcase. It won't work otherwise.

posted in Off The Record: Liberty Stone Collector's Edition on Jun 10, 15 12:47 PM
Can anyone tell me where all the morphing objects are? I managed to find some more by replaying the HOP's. Are all the morphs hidden in the HOP's? If so, I must replay them. Thanks

posted in Off The Record: Liberty Stone Collector's Edition on Jun 7, 15 9:51 AM
Not really, but each to their own.

posted in Off The Record: Liberty Stone Collector's Edition on Jun 7, 15 9:49 AM
Pop the gas thing onto the string/rope/whatever it is, where it shows "gears", then use the scrap of material, on the same screen to bind it all up. It is a bit fiddly, you have to be very precise.

I got the "Seeker" (250) achievement by not doing the alternative bubble pop, I think it was at Mountain Plateau in the bonus game, but I didn't get the bubble pop achievement. Seems you can't win...

I did enjoy this game, I have to say, but, and there is always a but, after finishing the bonus chapter I tried to get the "Seeker" award, which is earning gold medals for playing all the bonus HOPS. Most were fine, but three, or maybe four were not. For example, in the first bonus HOP, when you have found all the pine cones and mittens, and you get the snowflake and the screwdriver, you can't actually use them, as the game won't let you, you just get the arrow leading back to the extras screen, so you won't get a gold. Plus I have not been able to find 250 objects. Pooh, and likewise pah.
However, you can find the books you might have missed during the game.
Good fun, however.

Give the safety map to whatsisface, his name escapes me for the moment, but he is standing in the street looking gormless!

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 15 4:08 PM
From me to me. Having finished the game, and got every achievement, I still don't get the Perfectionist....Does anyone know why?

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 15 3:57 PM
If you still want to know how to get the silver fairy, wait until almost the end of the game when all your diary entries are complete, then find her! If you try to do it before, using just part of your diary, the game will freeze...this game is one of the best I have ever played, but it is full of glitches! Best x

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 15 3:50 PM
Probably another glitch! After you give the acorn to the squirrel, and have the red moss thing or whatever it is, and the black rose, and the basket of mushrooms, the potion should be straightforward...so yes, a glitch..this game is almost infamous for them...I have lost count of the times the game has frozen on me...best advice, try again!

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 15 8:42 AM
I really enjoyed playing this game, it was worth every penny. However there are so many glitches, and the game crashes often enough to be really irritating, and even when I managed to get to the end of the main game, with all the fairies, watching credits, collections, and fresco completed, I could not get the final kudos. A great shame. I can't be bothered to play again!

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 15 8:30 AM
Have all the achievements, all the fairies, completed the fresco, but the game is sulking and refusing to give me the final accolade! Peacock feather, Cat statue, Fan, all lights lit, do I need to complete either or both bonus games as well? Or is it yet another glitch? Thanks.

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 15 8:13 AM
If I remember correctly, use the red berries on the bottom left of the wreath, with forget-me-nots above. Place the other flowers according to the hints. Once you have done all you can there will be one space left for the remaining flower.

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 15 8:07 AM
When you first start the game check "extras" and that will tell you all of the things you need to earn achievements, such as finding all the owls, answering questions about the game, solving puzzles without using hints, and "collections". The bronze fairy can be found using your map during the game, the silver fairy using your diary (little hint, don't try this before you get to the end of the game) and gold fairy can be earned at the end of the game. They are all flower fairies, by the way! ;-) Once you have earned all, go and complete the jigsaw of fresco pieces. Oh, and don't expect the final reward...on my game at least it sulked and refused to admit I had got everything! Hope this helps.

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Feb 2, 15 1:11 PM
All bronze fairy flowers can be obtained from your map, just click on the stylised flowers, the first one can be obtained from the compass on the map, so you can see what it looks like, silver fairy from your diary, same flower silhouette, gold fairy, same flowers...look and see what the gold fairy "likes". If you have got all other achievements you will get your completed fresco/jigsaw..Took me ages, had to replay the game at least twice to get everything!

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Jan 30, 15 8:10 AM
If you are have all the achievements, and all the fairies, click on the "puzzle" icon and put the picture together! I'm stuck on the silver and bronze fairies!

posted in League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition on Jan 30, 15 8:07 AM
Click on the silhouette for the golden fairy, it will tell you what she likes....to give you a start click on the green gem thing on the right side of the screen in the "extra games" shot, and in the collectibles screen on the wooden scroll in the middle. I am still struggling to work out the other two fairies!

posted in Jewel of Atlantis on Jun 8, 14 2:25 PM
I posted, very recently, that I had been struggling for months to get a "match 600 jewels" or whatever it was on "hard" . Yes, months. Shortly after I posted I went back, tried again, and I won! Hurrah. Just persevere.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator