Posts created by angelize81

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Oct 6, 09 2:17 PM
Thanks for this Kitty Kat!! I think it is very interesting, and I am so glad to hear that Mr. Poe is finally going to get a proper funeral!

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Oct 6, 09 1:05 AM
Hi sindust230 and welcome to the pond! I am so very sorry it took so long for one of us to respond! Okay after you get the fountain working again,

Pick up the Calendar Piece that appears at the top of the fountain
AREA CLEAR.
Return to the Hall of Reflection and put together the Gardener's portrait.

posted in Steve The Sheriff ™ on Oct 5, 09 10:37 PM
You are so very welcome!! Please, feel free to PM me anytime!!

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Oct 5, 09 10:19 PM
Hi stangap and welcome to the pond!! I am so very sorry that it took so long for you to get a response to your question!!

I'm assuming that you are referring to the LAST skull key needed to complete the 4 key lock, correct? Here's what I have, if so and I hope it helps, but if not please feel free to PM me ok?

In the captain's cabin a few steps after using the raft on the rock.....

* Click on the bureau to access the safe again. Once inside the safe, click on the gun.
* Use all six Bullets on the gun. Once it's fully loaded, click it again until Gun is added to your inventory.

* Upon adding the Gun to your inventory, the last Skull Key will appear. Pick it up and add it to your inventory as well.

posted in The Mystery of the Mary Celeste on Oct 5, 09 10:49 AM
Hi mjcc and welcome to the pond! I haven't played this game yet, so I'm not 100% sure, but I did find a "spoiler" that might help! Hope it does!

If you find you have finished all of the actions in a scene but it is not moving to the next scene, hit the "Close" button in the dialogue along the top right of the screen and that will take you to the next location.

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Oct 5, 09 10:33 AM
Hi robbie25 and welcome to the pond! Okay first let's make sure you've done ALL of the steps ok? This part got me too, and I realized there was actually A LOT more than just blowing up the boat that had to be done..LOL

You have to click on the sandbags on the side of the balloon and go through each of the phantoms before you can actually get INTO the balloon itself....Have you done that?

posted in Virtual Families on Oct 5, 09 10:13 AM
Hi otthab1 and welcome to the pond!! I am so sorry it took so long for someone to respond to your question! Here's a lil spoiler for ya! Hope it helps!

Drop a person on the bucket and he will mix the compound with some water. You’ll need to solve the leaky hose puzzle before you can do this.

posted in Slingo Mystery: Who's Gold on Oct 5, 09 10:06 AM
Hi robin2000 and welcome to the pond!! Just wanted to give you a big old and say I hope to see you more often!

posted in NiBiRu: Age of Secrets on Oct 5, 09 10:05 AM
Hi bdoyle and welcome to the pond! Here's what I was able to find, hope it helps!

Enter Barbora's apartment - Ring doorbell on door at end of hall. Apartment lights are turned off. Knock on door twice. Try climbing up to the attic. Go down and right click the bulletin board. Read a missed message about where the attic key is located. Go back up to 5th floor and click on sign beside the fire extinguisher to get the attic key.

Go up to the attic. Click on the light switch right of the door. Pick up the rag at bottom shelf by door. Take the rope by stove. Pick up the brick supporting the wardrobe to expose the window. Martin noted that something rolled on the hole on the floor. Take marble from hole on the floor.

Use the rag on the window twice - first to break and then to remove the remaining pieces of glass. Use rope on the beam at center of room. Automatically, go out the window and enter Barbora's apartment. Bonk! Wake up 2.5 hrs later.

posted in Becky Brogan: The Mystery of Meane Manor on Oct 5, 09 10:03 AM
Hi mammadenny and welcome to the pond!

Yup! Wherever there is a "This game s u x!!" sheet, you will most definitely find my name!! I just kept waiting for something....ANYTHING more! NEVER happened!!

But for those who prefer just the simple and plain Hidden Object type of game, should be just what they like!

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Oct 5, 09 10:01 AM
Hi chrissieco and welcome to the pond! I am so sorry it took so long for you to get a response! I have Vista and played the entire game through without a single problem, so I'm not sure what it could be, but I can almost 100% guarantee that if you contact Customer Service (click the green envelope on the right side of your screen underneath the "Biggest Fish in the Forums" board) they will most certainly be able to get it all straightened out for you!!

Good Luck and hope to see you again!

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Oct 5, 09 9:58 AM
Hi gabbyfaye and welcome to the pond!! I am so sorry it took so long for someone to respond! Have you tried giving him the slough of a snake?

posted in My Tribe on Oct 5, 09 9:49 AM
Hello CrystalSea and welcome to the pond!! Well here is what I found and it is how to unlock the fountain mystery...If this isn't what you need, please PM me and let me know and I promise we WILL find what you need ok?

Fountain mystery - Use a legendary scientist to touch the fountain, this will unlock the fountain water ingredient immediately.

posted in Steve The Sheriff ™ on Oct 4, 09 11:32 PM
Hi jessonenyc and welcome to the pond! If you're talking about the Santa Maria Pub, then I PM'd you a link to a screen shot with ALL of the differences circled..

If you need something else, please PM me and let me know ok?

posted in Farm Frenzy 3 on Oct 4, 09 11:09 PM
Hi gynn77 and welcome to the pond!! I haven't played this game but I DO know if you go to Gamezebo, there is an excellent strategy guide with some really great tips and tricks that might help you achieve your desired goal!

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Oct 4, 09 10:30 PM
Hi oddjob and welcome to the pond! Sorry it took so long for someone to respond! Okay I sent you a link for a screen shot showing where all the parts are that you need to MAKE the butterfly net and here is a little bit of how to do it....If this doesn't help or you need something different please feel free to PM me alright?

Combine the netting with the partial net to make the net. Use the net to catch the bee, dragonfly and blue butterfly. Take the maple leaf, blue thistle and half of a sunflower. The location of the maple leaf is now shown in the image above, but keep watching the screen and a yellow leaf will occasionally float down from the tree. After collecting all six of the items, exit the farm painting and go upstairs to return to the witch doctor painting.

posted in Paradise on Oct 4, 09 10:26 PM
Hi greenlady0427 and welcome to the pond!! I am sorry it took so long for someone to respond! Here's what I was able to find, I hope it helps, but if not, please Pm me and let me know and we'll try something else alright?

This is a little like a fishing expedition, except without water. You need to talk to a fisherman.

Go talk to the Angler to see if he has anything intelligible to say, then sit down in the chair and see what you can figure out.

There are five controls on this rig: two cranks behind the seat that swing the rod right and left, two foot pedals to make the whole rig go forwards and backwards (click on Ann's left leg to go forward and her right leg to go backwards), and the reel on the rod for hauling in a hooked sand dab. There's also a box of colored fruits to use as bait.

Pick one of the colored bait fruits (any color; regardless of what the Angler says, it doesn't matter which) to bait your hook -- you can see it on the sand below -- and move the rig back and forth, right and left, to move the bait in the vicinity of a sand dab. When you see a sand dab start to thrash about near the bait, click on the reel to haul it in.

posted in Nancy Drew - Danger by Design on Oct 4, 09 10:23 PM
Hi samjnr and welcome to the pond! I am so very sorry that it took so long for you to get a response! Here's what I found , hope it helps, but if not please PM me and let me know ok?

The tea stand is on the opposite side of the room, and it looks like a vendor's cart. Nancy explains how everything works. The various herbs are alphabetized along the top of the cart and if at any time Nancy screws up the recipe, you can dump out the contents into the sink.

Start by reading the instructions sitting in front of the pot. Nancy will ask Minette for her favorite color and number, which she says are red and 10. The instructions state that if she says her favorite color is red, to use herbs that grow in marshy areas. Look through the rest of the instructions to get descriptions for each of the herbs and toss the following into the pot to make the tea:

* Boojum
* Breland
* Callicula
* Fennellery
* Gibbering
* Hog Bone
* Macrophylla
* Phyrigia
* Pipsweet
* Varvaine
* Yellow Buttons

posted in Paradise on Oct 4, 09 9:56 PM
Hi redrose1940 and I am so sorry it took so long for someone to respond to your question! Well here's what I was able to find, if it doesn't help please feel free to PM me and we'll look somewhere else ok?

Why can't you go anywhere??

Because you still haven't got a signed pass.

Go back to the prince's room (remember, you can now take that other door in the fountain room that used to be locked) and talk to him again to get your pass signed. Don't try to give him the pass; instead, just talk to him and he'll sign it for you. (You may have to talk to him twice before he figures it out.)

NOW you can go.

posted in Virtual Families on Oct 4, 09 9:53 PM
Hi narf99 and welcome to the pond! I am so sorry that it took so long for someone to respond! I looked everywhere and couldn't really find any specific tips on marrying someone in the same career, but if you're still having trouble later, please PM me and we'll search until we find something okay?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator