Posts created by SilentRaven22

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition on Sep 29, 15 11:18 AM
I am having problems playing this game keep getting error code 00000x00000, I have uninstalled and reinstalled game and game manager twice still not working. I have also upgraded to windows ten.

Hi thanks for the advice, I tried every thing but still no joy so I restarted and it worked fine.

I can't place the mysterious controller, have placed the code and used the key but the controller thing gets sent back to the inventory. Have I missed something?

Must have had a blonde moment DUH. Thank you Snape I can now continue the game.

I am having the same problem I can't get the raven to collect the tweezers, every time I click on the window it takes me to the elements. The power of water is fully charged but I can't get the raven to work.

I followed your advice and uninstalled and reinstalled game and it worked perfectly. Thank you for your help.

Hi I downloaded the demo it took ages to activate then it tells me my trial is finished. I really love these games but I am not sure about buying now and waste money on a game I can't play. Has any one else experienced this problem?

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Aug 26, 10 7:29 AM
I have just finished the game and I loved it, I had no problems with installing it but it was slow changing scenes but worth the wait. I did get stuck on the safe for about twenty minutes but managed to work it out ok. Overall this is a great game with good graphics, I was hooked from the start and just had to keep playing so definitely a thumbs up from me.

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Aug 20, 10 7:15 AM
I agree I loved this game, lots of puzzles and objects to find. My only complaint is it is too short and I was finished all too quickly, can't wait for part two.

posted in 3 Cards to Dead Time on Feb 28, 10 7:50 AM
Didn't really get into this game, too much dialogue interfering with the game which is really annoying . Iwon't be buying this game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator