Posts created by tophen

there is also gameboomers

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 7:47 AM
i,m in my 70,s been a member for over 10 yrs.it is hard to pay a fee each month.much less adding 1 ex a month for something that should be there for paying members.guess if the forums are taking away or have to pay for them than i will have to quit big fish.plus games have been going down hill

posted in Moonsouls: Echoes of the Past Collector's Edition on Mar 29, 18 11:56 AM
just found behind tree.hint keeps going to face,nothing happens when i click on the face,or other areas.can some one who is playing help.thanks

posted in Wanderlust: What Lies Beneath Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 18 8:41 AM
code still works at 10.30 am

posted in Wanderlust: What Lies Beneath Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 18 8:37 AM
still works in missouri at 10.30am

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 18, 18 12:20 AM
i do not see friend code?

posted in Santa's Christmas Solitaire on Jan 16, 18 8:56 PM
why is it we can only play 1?even finishing game nothing else opens up.

posted in Yuletide Legends: Frozen Hearts Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 18 6:36 PM
i,m trying to find crown in temptist statute..but can not find it.guide shows the arm up,but it looks she has no left arm.hint keeps showing where there is nothing there

mine is slow moving.jerky

the one from yesterday still works

posted in Christmas Stories: A Little Prince Collector's Edition on Dec 12, 17 10:48 PM
in bonus how do you put puzzles together.do you need to turn them to fit or?they just keep going back to the side

posted in Halloween Stories: Invitation Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 17 1:08 PM
where is s guide?could not find it

posted in Halloween Stories: Invitation Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 17 1:08 PM

posted in Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 17 1:06 PM
trying to get through maze and there he is looking for her.i have back track,restart,what do you do to get through the maze?thanks

i still have had no reponse with hint not working.i am stuck

posted in The Fog on Aug 25, 17 9:00 AM
this game was offer in 2013.i ck,i already have it.ck your games first

STILL WAITING FOR HELP.STILL HAVE NO HINTS BUTTON.NEED SOME HELP HERE

no hints.cat is there but is frozen

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 17 11:13 PM
guess i,m out of money,i to tried to get it with the code.now i pay full price

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator