Posts created by FLJUDY

posted in Criminal Minds on Aug 4, 14 8:12 AM
I can't access the crime scene. I have taken a photo of the biker and given it to the nurse but she does not give me the photos I need to do the puzzle in the bar.

solved it myself. You need to photograph the bartender, not the customer

posted in Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood on Oct 31, 13 6:36 AM
I have placed all of the pieces of evidene except one and it won't 'stick' anywhere even when I place it where the hint indicates. I'm stuck too.

posted in Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 13 12:47 PM
I am near trhe end of the game and am stuck at the evidence board. I have one card, The Ticket Seller's Role, left and it will not stick in any of the circles. I have tried repeatedly and can't go further without this step. Any help?

posted in Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death Collector's Edition on Jun 29, 13 9:25 AM
I am having the same problem. The hose won't actually go into the manhole and if I hold it so the water seems to be going in the hole, the water level never rises. I did remove the cover with the hook first.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Feb 8, 12 1:10 PM
I don't think I have been there yet. I never found all four spiders either. I was doing fine until now. I am totally stuck and the walk through of guide book isn't helping. I have never had to give up on a game before.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 12 12:47 PM
I can't seem to progress any farther than to zoom-in of the dresser top in the nursery. The hint circles the puppet with the missing head. I don't know what to do next. Everywhere else I try says 'nothing more to do here.'

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town Collector's Edition on Jul 14, 11 3:05 PM
This game seems to load very slowly between scenes. This biggest problem I have had is that nearly all of the printed words are broken up and very hard to read. I have no desire to reload and start the game over again as I'm over half through and don't enjoy replaying games.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 30, 11 1:37 PM
I am at the point where I am instructed in the walk through to go through the back door and prepare to be surprised. I only have access to 4 buildings and Sarah's shack. I have been in the dungeon and tunnel, circled round and round and am totally stuck.

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe`s Murders in the Rue Morgue on Jan 20, 10 11:55 AM
I agree that the game is pretty easy. The hidden objects are usually easy to find and most puzzles are simple. On the other hand, I like the clear graphics and brighter scenes. I have nearly finished the game. I'm having rather stressful time right now and have found the game relazing and enjoyable.

posted in Hide & Secret 3: Pharaoh's Quest on Sep 7, 09 9:49 AM
bandsg wrote:How do I utilise the hint icon when it wont light up and be activated. I have 11 hints and cant use any.

The only time you can use the hints if to find hidden objects.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Aug 5, 09 7:46 PM
I restarted the game twice and each time had only one lantern for the burning eyes. I tried putting lantern in the left eye first as suggested and it made no difference. I'm on my third time through the game. If it doesn't work this time I'm done trying. Is there enough game left after this point to make it worth trying to get a fix? Someone suggested this game is as good as Return to Ravenhurst - NO WAY. It's too easy and doesn't have as good a story. The graphics are cute but not much of a challange and the puzzles are hardly puzzles at all.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator