Posts created by gingernissa

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Apr 24, 17 10:45 AM
You refill tickets by clicking the board with the star.

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Apr 24, 17 10:42 AM
Has anyone achieved this? I have played the levels several times, get 3 stars, but not enough bonuses, tips and chains.

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Apr 11, 17 9:02 PM
To raise material income, build buildings from the production tab. I believe they are the fisherman, the orchard, the wood mill, the wheat field, the pig farm, the sheep farm and the cow farm. Place your cursor on top of each one and it will tell you how many materials each specific building will give your per cycle. So build as many of the ones with the highest material output as you have room for and if I remember correction use the fishermen as many has you need to make up the deficit after you run out of room.

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Apr 11, 17 8:56 PM
I agree with Lavender Lion. Big Fish Developers need to get off their hinneys and create a sequel.

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Apr 11, 17 8:53 PM
I enjoy the game so much I have played it numerous times (and still play it). Cussing the arsonists and the thieves the whole way through...lol. Have been waiting a looooooooong time for a sequel. Hope to see one, one of these days.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Jul 23, 16 1:09 PM
bottom right corner on rock, black piece. There is a post with all the puzzle locations.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Mar 27, 16 9:25 AM
Here is a link to a walk through with screen shots. Hope it helps.

http://justcasuallygaming.blogspot.com/2015/12/delicious-emilys-childhood-memories_29.html

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Mar 27, 16 9:23 AM
Found this walkthrough with screen shots. Hope it helps.

http://justcasuallygaming.blogspot.com/2015/12/delicious-emilys-childhood-memories_29.html

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Mar 27, 16 9:03 AM
I have given away all the pizzas, served double, checked out double, found the mouse and the closest I get to expert is within $2. Any suggestions?

posted in Dragon Keeper 2 on Aug 3, 12 9:39 PM
Is there a trick as to which windows to forge in jewelry shop? Have been able to get all stars except this one in cave 2. Any tips would be appreciated.

posted in A Gnome's Home: The Great Crystal Crusade on Jul 15, 12 10:59 AM
I have hired a 4th worker, tried the boots and the hammer power ups and still only get silver, any suggestions?

posted in A Gnome's Home: The Great Crystal Crusade on Jul 14, 12 3:50 PM
How do you get enough would to upgrade the 3 jam factories in time for gold? Have started by repairing and upgrading sawmill first and then using the factory power boost and still can't make it.

posted in A Gnome's Home: The Great Crystal Crusade on Jul 14, 12 11:02 AM
Ok, just made gold on this level.
Get worker immediately. Gather all food and chop all trees and wood. Get worker into jam factory asap. Get another worker, Avoid road to sawmill. Shoot canon, feed goat, gather food and chop tree, repair road to jam factory and man. Use boots , gather resources needed to shoot canon and repair pulleys. Good Luck.

posted in A Gnome's Home: The Great Crystal Crusade on Jul 14, 12 10:41 AM
Anyone had any luck with gold on level 12 yet? Any help would be appreciated.

posted in Legends of Atlantis: Exodus on Jun 15, 12 11:58 AM
I am still trying to figure out how to get expert on this level, always get down to the last piece of rail and run out of time. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Aug 28, 10 8:41 PM
I love the first game. Play it to relax all the time. But am stuck on level 2.11 on this one. Have tried several different ways and still can't get the gold time. Not having a saw mill sucks...lol ... any hints would be appreciated.

posted in Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole on Jul 17, 10 3:36 PM
I have upgraded my video driver but am unable to change the Hardware Acceleration. I am still unable to even open the game. Any one out there with a solution? I loved the first game and was looking forward to playing this one. But may be unable to unless I can get this issue resolved.

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on Dec 8, 09 5:57 AM
I don't seem to be able to blow up the green thing blocking the path north...Lucindas response is it might be a dead body part...or something similar...have I forgotten to que something somewhere. A point in the right direction would be much appreciated.

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on Nov 23, 09 6:55 PM
He tells you to go to the Blue something or other house...it is the man who doesn't want you to damage anything in his house...at the end of his house will be a blue arrow...it is a secret room to a guild.

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on Nov 23, 09 6:54 PM
draco_67 wrote:Hey guys, I'm glad BFG is finally onto RPG games like this. My favorite!
Anyway, I'm asking for some help if you can. I'm in SankT Leona and I did the quest for the hooded man (rescue the guy out of the secret jail) and then he told me the "secret". Now, here's the bad part-my DH was bothering me at this point and I missed what the hooded man said. Anyone else out remember what the secret was? I deserve something after killing all of those stupid spiders!
Thank you if you can.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator