Posts created by JustJackie

posted in Mystic Diary: Haunted Island on Aug 22, 10 2:26 PM
I have bought the game, played the full demo, and now I am on the Island. You will have to go back to the house after the Island to get the frog out of the jar. But my recent problem is to find the rock with the snake in it I need one more gem and an eye to get off the island, I think the snake has the eye and then I could get the last gem on the four face rock. Anyone know where the rock with the snake is located oh and how do I get past the waterfall. I have already made it run cold water. If this helps anyone I already noticed that when you get as far as you think you can go on the island you have to go back to certain sites and find more things on each site. Good luck.

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on Apr 24, 10 2:50 PM
I must have messed up somewhere because the flowers are just as you told me and the gate didn't open. Thank you for your time

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on Apr 24, 10 5:17 AM
As far as the discs go. I found all 7 then I went to the table, the only way it would take them was to wait until the rose wasn't sparkeling and click on the rose with a disc. then it would take them one at a time and put them where they need to be.

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on Apr 24, 10 5:05 AM
I placed the 3 puppets and I recieved the 1st key to get into the stairway in the graveyard. and then I placed the white rose and the vase for the black rose by the second gate I have 19 out of 20 morphed items I have the red potion. Now I am stuck please help how do I get into the gate leading to Briar Rose ?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Mar 19, 10 8:26 PM
The easiest way to find the the place next to the fireplace is this. Next to the stairs you click the arrow as if you are going to the left. Next, when you get to that part of the room you will see a laptop computer. Point towards the computer and you will be next to the fireplace. The object that sparkles is the backpack or close to it. Enjoy.

posted in Megaplex Madness: Summer Blockbuster on Aug 7, 09 4:40 PM
I love the game but I am at the final level and the script error keeps coming up. When it says dou you want to continue and I click on yes it stays there until I say no and have to start all over. Very frustrating.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator