Posts created by swmetz

posted in Sophia's Adventures: The Search for the Lost Relics on Feb 2, 18 7:22 AM
I cannot figure out first puzzle ... what they want. 12=? 17=? etc... What is the common denominator ?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 28, 15 2:15 PM
level 88/89 in Australia

posted in Arxon on Oct 6, 13 2:13 PM
I really like this game....finally finished it (game makes you start over if you run out) Does anybody know of any more games like this one....It is a match 3 but w/a twist...insert colored bugs along the edges to either make match right there or farther in on the board to make a match 3...

posted in Stones of Rome on Apr 29, 13 12:51 PM
Any tips for this game...I like it but I am not sure if I completely understand it...rules are vague. I will set up matches and it will make more than just the 3 I matched disappear around it too--I was trying to set up matches ahead of time but it surprises me with taking some tokens away. ???

posted in Fluttabyes on Oct 11, 11 6:10 AM
did anybody figure out what the ladybug was for

putting this game in my dd/wl (daily deal waiting list)

posted in Smiling Pasta on Aug 15, 11 6:01 PM
Didn't like how small the matching board was - they could have made it bigger over the background--also got hard to find matches for the items it needed for a long time-frustrated that I couldn't serve w/o juice or pizza ready...I like the other games that let you serve the ice tea or soup as an extra so you can serve right away. Oversized on background and the people but tiny board - not for me I guess.

posted in Lost Fortunes on May 26, 11 4:52 AM
I like the variety of mini games/puzzles ... good brain exercises...have a question for other fishes: I'm not keen on the premise/story...fortune teller and tarot cards...does anyone know if there is another game out there that is similar but with a different story theme? The variety of games within this are nice, IMHO

posted in Alchemist's Apprentice on Apr 25, 11 5:50 AM
Will wait til later in the day to determine if I buy; got to see Mudrock's weekly post to see what may be coming later in the week.

Thanks for the review. I'm new at this so please explain what Mudrock's weekly post is and where the post can be found..I would love to know what is coming up for punch card reasons.

Thanks

posted in Jewels of Cleopatra on Apr 12, 10 7:28 AM
Is there a timer on this game? I see at the end of a tomb the statistics give your time to complete the tomb but while playing the game I didn't see a timer/hourglass...wondering if I should just get to the exit as fast as possible (if time runs out) or hang around and collect all the jewels/treasures??? Which is it?

posted in Diego`s Safari Adventure on Mar 10, 10 4:54 AM
It's a DD ... does anyone know what ages this game is good for ?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator