Posts created by rowe214

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature on Oct 15, 15 9:37 AM
I would really like to know about the Super Bonus level as well. I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what I haven't done. I have gold on all levels including the bonus levels. All the puzzles are complete. I have at least 15 levels of developers records beaten and I STILL cannot figure out how to open the Super Bonus. An answer would be appreciated.

posted in Farm Mania: Hot Vacation on Mar 11, 14 9:22 PM
I am unable to access any of the upgrades from $1,000 on. Everything else on it works fine. I played the game trial first and noticed that I couldn't get the upgrades and thought perhaps it was a trial glitch. So, I uninstalled the game, purchased it and re-installed it. Same issue. Any ideas on whether this is fixable or is a permanent game glitch that cannot be fixed?

posted in Roads of Rome II on Oct 17, 11 3:36 PM
I have managed to get expert on every level except this one. I can't seem to keep enough resources after about 3/4 of the way through. Anyone know how to pass this level on expert so I can open the bonus level?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator