Posts created by cazzy36

posted in Psych on Mar 31, 14 12:19 AM
Where is the photography studio?

posted in Psych on Mar 30, 14 1:11 AM
I have the flowers and the blank cd now in my inventory and I have no idea where to go next!! can someone please help, thanks

posted in Psych on Mar 29, 14 9:01 AM
Yes I have the knob, that's the 1 I thought was for the drawers but it just flies straight back into my inventory every time I try it!!!

posted in Psych on Mar 29, 14 5:58 AM
I am In the florist shop and it says that the handle is missing from 1 of the drawers. I have a handle in my inventory but it won't stay on! is this the right 1?

Car
 posted in Through Andrea's Eyes on Feb 6, 14 8:08 AM
I can't find the wheel or the car! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

Car
 posted in Through Andrea's Eyes on Feb 6, 14 8:08 AM
I can't find the wheel or the car! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

Car
 posted in Through Andrea's Eyes on Feb 6, 14 12:19 AM
Thank you everyone x

Car
 posted in Through Andrea's Eyes on Feb 5, 14 12:34 PM
Still no luck!

Car
 posted in Through Andrea's Eyes on Feb 5, 14 11:33 AM
Still can't find it! when I click on the hint it just takes me to the doll!

Car
 posted in Through Andrea's Eyes on Feb 5, 14 11:19 AM
Can someone PLEASE tell me where the car is in 1 of the hidden object scenes before I go mad!!! Thanks

When I press the hint button it tells me to use the chemicals on the vines in my hotel room but when I do this it just says that this is not working! help please!!!

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition on Jan 12, 14 5:11 AM
I have the same problem!!! so frustrating

posted in Love Alchemy: A Heart In Winter on Dec 31, 13 1:29 AM
Game freezes for me too

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Nov 20, 13 4:00 AM
I also have the same problem. Key is in my inventory until I go into the white building with the chest inside, then the key disappears!

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on May 21, 13 6:16 AM
I have repaired the picture and have the code but the horse still wont release the crossbow when I enter the code!

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 9, 13 4:06 AM
I cant see a reply to my question! can you please just answer my question on BFG page, thanks

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 9, 13 3:16 AM
Can someone please help!! I have the glowing blue stone in my inventory but no idea where I need to use it! any suggestions please, thanks

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 9, 13 12:48 AM
Thank you very much for your help

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 8, 13 12:04 PM
Can someone please tell me where I need to use the winch handle? I have been on for hours and I cannot see how or where I am supposed to use it, thanks in advance

posted in The Curse of the Werewolves on Jan 1, 13 7:14 AM
I am stuck already! I have searched everywhere and found a dead man in the basement but can't seem to even get the front door open, help!!!!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator