Posts created by rlk0045

posted in Moonsouls: Echoes of the Past Collector's Edition on Apr 6, 18 11:35 PM
After finishing the bonus game you go to the extras menu and click on Treasure Hunt button on the top left.

I believe it is the middle key.

posted in PuppetShow: The Curse of Ophelia Collector's Edition on Feb 9, 18 3:58 AM
murphy1018 wrote:I have been playing this game with no problems until tonight.
Now each time I try to play I keep getting a runtime error.
Please advise.
Thank you

I was able to correct the problem by reinstalling the game and creating a new profile.

I just discovered that you start searching for souvenirs after completing the bonus game. It takes about 5 to 10 minutes to find them all.

I am having trouble finding the location of the souvenirs in the game. Please advise what I may doing wrong. Thank you in advanced.

Interesting! I did check out the family notes for the clue. The game has a problem because it still did not work when using the clue from the Lenore game.

posted in Halloween Stories: Invitation Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 17 10:25 AM
it was a very fun game to play. However; the game was very short. I was disappointed by the length of the game.

posted in Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 17 2:23 AM
I had the same problem. You just have to play around with your mouse and hope you hit the spot were the custom turn on spot is located.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Cursed Gift Collector's Edition on Aug 25, 17 11:34 PM
I have the same problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Same problem with the DREAMCATCHER.

I'm having the same problem. I'm at the point were I'm going to quit playing this game. I'm starting to get a headache.

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 14 11:45 PM
firehorsecos wrote:Yes, the last four puzzles all had mistakes. The fourth to last had a piece missing completely. And the last three each had one piece for another of the last four puzzles along the left hand edge.

This is nothing but very, very poor programming. There is no excuse for this.

Also, on the subject of poor programming, I collected all thirty four dollars. My meter count was 34/34 well before I actually finished the main game. Yet when I got to the "Gift Shop" to spend those dollars, I only had thirty three. So I was not able to purchase the last video on the TV, that was $3, because I only had $2 left. At the risk of repeating myself, there is just no excuse for this.

I was able to collect thirty five dollars when playing the game. When I went to the gift shop I only had thirty four dollars. The gift shop does not count the dollar you collected at the scene were you set the trap for the lizard tail.

posted in Grim Facade: Cost of Jealousy Collector's Edition on Feb 28, 13 4:10 AM
Using windows 8. The game will not start. One error I received was a run time error.

posted in Severe Incident: Cargo Flight 821 on Jul 9, 12 8:11 PM
I also had the runtime error having wiped all my progress.

posted in Infected: The Twin Vaccine Collector's Edition on Jun 24, 12 8:13 AM
A nice little game. However; It was way to short for a CE game. I completed the game in a little over 3 hours.

I'm close to the end of the game (i think) but I can't go any further. After using the magic dust on the sword it disappeared from my inventory. Well, when i got into the castle, i found out i needed the magic dust to get into the secret room. I don't want to start over, especially if this game needs a fix. I've really enjoyed it up until now.

THIS IS THE SAME PROBLEM THAT gbanjs HAS PLAYING THE GAME!

Edit to add:

AdelfinaH41 sent me a the following message:

I completed this game and i might help you. So - you dont need that magic dust to open the secret room. What you need to do is to make another potion - you can find a recipe for it near the statue with a knight which fights with monster (it is inside castle) - recipe is in a book on a bookshelves, that are behind the statue

Thank you AdelfinaH41

I also have the same problem as tuttepeever. I never have been a fan of elephant games. I always seem to have problems with their games.

I was not able to play in full screen.

If you change your profile the game will not safe your achievements. You will be starting over with the achievements.

rlk0045 wrote:
tammytheo wrote:
strilf wrote:I've just finished the game on easy mode, and tried to start over on hard mode to get the rest of the achievements. All that happens is that I get the final cutscene again, then the credits and... Back to starting screen.

Does anyone else have the same problem?

/strilf

HELLO THERE STRILF. I THINK THAT WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO CHANGE YOUR PROFILE AND START THE GAME FROM THE BEGINING WITH HARD MODE ON. GIVE IT A TRY.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator