Posts created by squigglyhopper

posted in Monopoly ® on Jun 5, 13 3:10 PM
Seconded. I'm finding this quite annoying. Pick either english or American, but not an amalgamation of the two. (Pick english - it's better )

posted in Grave Mania: Pandemic Pandemonium on Feb 8, 13 12:06 PM
How many people have managed to get perfect scores on every level (that ends you with a gold coffin at the end)? I have managed half but keep getting stuck in later levels, I have expert score on all levels but I'm find some perfect scores a struggle.
If anyone has managed this - what are your tips?

Cheers

posted in Mole Control on Jan 8, 13 6:32 AM
I have found that if I go crazy with shuffling mole I have managed to block myself from getting to last remaining moles. The only patch of grass left was on the otherside of a barricade of moleholes. I had to restart as this is quite a consistent problem.
That could be what has happened with you.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom on Dec 27, 12 7:43 AM
After solving the fisherman's quest he will sell you fish for 4 gold, which you can sell at the first inn for 5 gold. You can sell in groups of 5 but can only buy singularly. It takes a lot of clicking but I made a massive profit quite quickly. It is good because this was the first time I found a source of money that didn't get depleted. I still haven't discovered how to make bread so any info there would be great. I got grain and flour but no bread makers.

posted in Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle on Feb 21, 11 8:59 AM
I managed to get to within 6 points of master score, but I gave up trying after that. All I can say is that I do the old lady on the chair first, and keep the blue icecream person on the fries stand and while waiting for the old lady to take her ice cream I do all the other people as quickly as possible. I sit them all down when they're not doing anything to free up the stands. I swap the old lady with the fries and then carry on. The thing to do is to do everything so quickly that no one loses any patience. I think that's the only way to get Master - to keep everything moving smoothly so that no one gets annoyed. However, I always get a couple of people who lose their patience so I can never get the perfect score. It is really frustrating - I can get master on every other level and this one is killing me!!

posted in Governor of Poker on Jun 27, 10 7:03 AM
I've just downloaded the trial of governor of poker 2 from iwin games. I really want to buy it but it will cost me $19.99. I don't want to buy it there only to have it come out on bigfish not much later. Does anyone know if bigfish are planning on having this game at all. I don't really care when they release it, if I know they are I will wait.

posted in Penny Dreadfuls™ Sweeney Todd on Mar 21, 10 4:35 PM
I was just experiementing. I started up a game that used to work perfectly well a couple of weeks ago. It minimized to the task bar and wouldn't come back up. I then closed all firefox browsers. The game then worked perfectly. Try this.

posted in Penny Dreadfuls™ Sweeney Todd on Mar 21, 10 3:40 PM
This has been happening to me with a different game. It is incredibly annoying. I'm having quite a few problems with the games on Windows 7. I hope this kind of things gets resolved in the future.

posted in Grimm's Hatchery on Mar 8, 10 3:27 AM
I am having the same problem. Hope it gets sorted soon.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator