Posts created by Cyndo123

Jujube.

If you put your cursor on the circles below the achievement it will give you a description on what you need to do.

HTH

posted in Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 17 6:58 AM
LolaB0215 wrote:Second level. I cannot pick up the brush for the color. It lets me click on it but does not add it to the color pot and I cannot continue. I am playing on WIndows 10 PC.

You need to click the tap/spigot after picking up the bowl then the brush. It threw me off too at first. gl

You weren't alone donnacal. I was trying to remember who was who .

Thanks hulder!

Hi bjw.

You can't let more than 2 get angry. I kept everyone at tables & counter happy and let the ones at the well get angry.

HTH

Hi Jazzy - thats happened to me before in this series. Usually by the end of the game I somehow end up with more than enough and go back and buy whats needed to get the trophy.

HTH

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 16 8:17 AM
Hi Fisher - Please remember that these forums questions are answered by other members and they may have moved on to other games.

If you are talking about the tiles as in stars, green means you passed the level, yellow means you passed it before time ran out and got a gold star. You want to aim for yellow.

I hope this is what you are talking about.

Good luck

The part that was missing for me was I thought I needed to stay in the lit area. Thanks Gamelover - with your instructions and my duh moment - light dawned on marble head.

Micha - on the + - puzzle square it off with the + blacken out the part that should not be lit.

posted in Country Tales on Sep 29, 15 7:48 AM
Hi ivanbral and welcome back!

Thankyou for another good game. I love having an endless supply of workers at times its like having ants on the screen with so many workers running around lol.

But I tell ya - you have out done yourself with hiding those treasures. Especially in the rain.

Thanks again! Off to buy

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 18, 15 9:21 AM
This level is horrible.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 2, 15 8:47 AM
Thank-you Spracklenc!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 15 8:24 AM
I used red, white, pink/purple and got the star and diamond. You can't wait for everyone to decided. If only one person has decided serve & cash them out. By then the others should have decided. Good luck - its a fast paced bonus.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on Mar 20, 15 9:06 AM
Thanks tammytheo! That mouse was definitely a tough one to spot.

posted in Regency Solitaire on Feb 11, 15 8:55 AM
I will be honest and say I wasn't even going to look at this game because I have a few "go to games". But this am, I clicked on the forums to see what people were saying and knew I just had to give it a try.

Its a great game. Good story line, good music and nice artwork.

Well done developers! I am off to buy!

posted in Fear for Sale: The 13 Keys Collector's Edition on Nov 2, 14 10:16 AM
greengrassyhill wrote:CANNOT COLLECT ALL FIVE MINERALS

I enjoyed playing this game more than any other in a long while, that is, until I arrived at about page 37 in the Strategy Guide. I played the HOS and puzzles, but did not get all my minerals rewards. I have 2 of the necessary five. I have the hammer and chisel, but only two of five minerals. I am stopped, dead in the water, right here. I will uninstall this game, wait a month or so, then download it again.

Shame on me for buying this as a Tomorrow's Game Today. They hardly ever work for me even though I am playing on an Alienware gamers' laptop.

I am stuck here too.I tried deleting the game and reinstalling. Still have the problem.

posted in Northern Tale on Sep 3, 14 8:04 AM
Hi cravey,

I am not sure what your question means but I use this power up when I have my buildings up and running (mine, farm, etc) Once it is lit up it doubles the output of those buildings. Its great when you need a lot of a product.

Hope this helps.

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on May 23, 14 8:19 AM
Hi Qz

It took me a while to get use to the egg cracking too. For me I find if I do it in one fluid motion it works best. I just barely get it over the bowl and it plops out.

It kind of makes me laugh, cause I get eggs that don't crack (must be hard boiled ) and other times I bring it down too hard and it cracks and goes everywhere!

At this point of the game I figure I have eggs, pasta, onion rings, egg rolls all over my floor. If this was a real restaurant the board of health would close me down!

Its a fun game though..

HTH Cyndo

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on May 6, 14 11:47 AM
LorAria18 wrote:Is there not a way to delete the old appliances? What a dumb annoying thing..Why allow us to upgrade to better appliances without being able to sell the old ones..or any item in general...

Hi LorAria

You can stow them in your inventory and forget about them.

Hit the move button, click on the old appliance, 3 buttons on bottom right appear, click on stow. Other than that you cannot sell your items. It would be great if we could sell them for 1/2 price.

Have fun

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Apr 17, 14 4:03 AM
Hi everyone.

Make sure when you are doing the leveling up of the pots and pans you are reading the challenge description completely. Its level 2 AMERICAN dishes, level 1 ASIAN dishes.. ect. I missed the type of dish at first.

Hope this helps someone.

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Apr 13, 14 6:48 PM
You are very welcome Efi! You have given some great tips too!

Thanks for that!

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Apr 13, 14 11:17 AM
Hi Efi!

It took me a couple of tries to get this one, but here is what i did.

I went 5 across the top, then did another row exactly under it and so on.

Most import thing to remember: it is the inside of the circle that cuts the cookie, so you can over lap the outer edge with the cookie you just made. Just a tiny bit though.

Goodluck!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator