Posts created by Survivor01

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire on Feb 22, 13 5:37 AM
Just thought I'd let you know that I actually finished the game with no further problems. All I did was reinstall it so unfortunately no sage advice.

posted in Masquerade Mysteries: The Case of the Copycat Curator on Dec 1, 12 10:29 PM
I've played some games where the items were small, but this is the worst, plus the screen was small too. I think I would have liked the game, but got a headache looking at the small items. No buy for me!

posted in Lost Secrets™: November 1963 on Nov 21, 12 6:27 AM
Well said Bpup. I was in elementary school (9 yrs old) and remember it all vividly - and with chemo brain that's saying a lot. I think the timing is poor. I wasn't going to trial it, but that decision was cemented when I read that the actual event is in the game - that I find inappropriate. Some people are saying it's history, but is it really? How much research went into the making of this game - I don't know. I think it is important that we remember life changing, history making events like this. I'm just not sure that this is the correct way to do it. For instance, my daughter was also 9 in 911. We watched the news almost non stop then. This year I watched some of the documentaries on 911 with her and she said she hardly remembered any of it. I was pretty surprised at that. I think we all handle tragedy in our own way - and to each his own. At least most of us live where a forum like this can even exist.

posted in Family Vacation California on Nov 16, 12 9:33 PM
I liked this game and thought it was a nice diversion from the darker games. But I'm not buying it because I'm really tired of games like this one where you are packing suitcases, etc. and the items to be found make no sense. I can tolerate it in games where they don't pretend to make sense, but am I really going to take dumbbells on a trip? Just my own opinion.

posted in Odysseus: Long Way Home on Oct 9, 12 11:52 AM
papillonma - i just found in another thread that the rings don't actually turn/rotate, you slide the gold plates into empty spaces.

posted in Odysseus: Long Way Home on Oct 9, 12 11:51 AM
Thank you so much for the answer - it was driving me nuts!

posted in Odysseus: Long Way Home on Oct 9, 12 11:41 AM
I can't get anything to move either - anyone have the answer? Thanks.

posted in World's Greatest Places Mahjong on Aug 23, 12 10:33 AM
I have a similar problem as Leanda1, but when I click on two free matching tiles the first will highlight and then the second (not together) and of course they don't disappear. sometimes (on the same level) I can click two non free tiles and they'll disappear. Still other times I can go back to two free matching tiles that previously wouldn't disappear and they will. !!! As Leanda1 stated, the demo played fine, this didn't start until I bought it and downloaded it. I'll try uninstalling/reinstalling.

posted in Harlequin Presents ™: Hidden Object of Desire on Jul 21, 12 10:36 PM
I'm surprised no one answered your post. I don't know if you've figured it out, but for what it's worth, usually to replay a game of this type you need to create a new player.

posted in Steve The Sheriff ™ on Jul 18, 12 11:04 PM
I don't care for this game either. Way too many spot the differences - which I hate. The story was ok. The music was nice kind of blues/jazz piano. Also, I agree, I kept forgetting that things were in the inventory drawer. I got this during a sale back in November, but must not have tried it, but it must have had good reviews. If you don't like STD, stay far away from this game.

posted in World's Greatest Places Mahjong on Jun 25, 12 2:27 PM
I really like it. It has a bunch of different ways to play. There's regular matching, then there's find pairs on a layer, find non pairs on a layer, match two that could be connected by an imaginary line - with no more than 3 segments, I can't remember the rest. I will probably get it, especially for the DD price, it's a nice diversion.

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire on Jun 14, 12 11:44 PM
I thought I'd try this game again so downloaded it a few days ago and the wild card and undo issue seems to have gone. Hopefully it will continue to be bug free because I like the game.

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire on Jun 14, 12 11:33 PM
I reinstalled the game a few days ago and it is working fine (hope I don't jinx it)!

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on May 18, 12 11:06 AM
I started over and was able to finish. I think what happened to me is that I exited the game while in the middle of the puzzle - that's all I can think anyway. I made sure not to do that again and it worked fine.

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire on May 18, 12 11:03 AM
Interesting, maybe I'll keep trying! Thanks for the feedback.

posted in 3 Days: Zoo Mystery on May 18, 12 10:59 AM
There doesn't seem to be a technical issues thread so I'm posting this here. I get an access error on level two - can't go any further. I noticed someone posted the same thing in '09. I uninstalled and re-installed but didn't help. Looked like a good game too!

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire on May 9, 12 2:57 PM
Sandhan - let us know how far you get. i found that as you progress the goals get harder - not a problem with the wild cards, I may be missing something, but I don't see how to get a run of 30 without the wild cards.

esthers2 - have you finished the game without the wild cards? If it is possible I guess I'll keep trying. I don't mind a challenge, but I don't do impossible - not for fun at least.

Thanks.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on May 9, 12 2:49 PM
I am upset too, it happened to me at the slider puzzle. I was going to start over, but it sounds like that is not a solution. Thanks for that because at least I won't waste my time on that. Let me know if you figure it out.

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire on May 7, 12 8:18 AM
I love this game and the others like it. I just wanted to say you might want to check the technical thread. There are a lot of people who have had the same problem that I've had. I don't remember what level it was, but after playing a while, the wild cards stop accumulating. In other words, when you uncover one during play, it disappears, it doesn't go to the side to be used later. As the levels get more challenging, you need wild cards to meet the goals. They say they fixed this problem, but apparently not. Anyway, just thought I'd give you a head's up.

posted in Antique Road Trip 2: Homecoming on Apr 22, 12 9:37 PM
BarbaraFish - I was collecting the bones too but then I realized that they renew the hint immediately so you don't have to wait for it to refresh. So I quit collecting them and just use them when I don't want to wait for the hint to refresh.

I like this game. The demo flew by for me also. I wasn't keen on the first one but this one is a little different - puzzles are mixed in with the hidden object scene.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator