Posts created by ailingmom

posted in Mystery Cruise on Feb 3, 12 3:25 PM
tlmoz wrote:I found a valid walktrough at

Just copy and past it the command bar and it will take you right to it.

posted in Ancient Spirits: Columbus' Legacy on Jan 29, 11 8:53 PM
Schaward, how do I get to "removed by moderator?
Ailingmom

posted in Ancient Spirits: Columbus' Legacy on Jan 29, 11 8:52 PM
schaward wrote:There is a walkthrough on [removed by moderator], It helped me.

posted in Ancient Spirits: Columbus' Legacy on Jan 29, 11 8:47 PM
When I put the diving suit together, it disappeared. Can't find it anywhere. Happened to other people too. What's the answer?
Ailingmom

posted in Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter on Jan 10, 11 7:29 PM
Help! Chapter 12 and I found all the items but when I click on the computer it asks for a password and won't go into the puzzle game, Walkthrough says it should be the puzzle game, nothing about a password needed. Almost at the end, really want to finish this, Any solutions people? Thanks.
Ailingmom

posted in Secret Diaries: Florence Ashford on Nov 29, 10 11:47 PM
Granmasue,
think I figured it out. If you clicked the preserve bottles, they may already be in the pot. Go to the cellar and click on the wall of bottles. You have to match a bottle with another of the same color and cork. If it's a match they will disappear and when all are gone the empty bottles will appear. Then go to kitchen and add things to pot. Got all the way through after that. Hope this helps.
ailingmom

posted in Secret Diaries: Florence Ashford on Nov 29, 10 10:27 PM
did you get an answer? I'm stuck there too!
thx

posted in Secret Diaries: Florence Ashford on Nov 29, 10 10:22 PM
Amegla,
thx for your comment on all the dark and dready games. I feel that way too.Loved Florence Ashford even though I am stuck. Can't find the preserves. Keeps telling me to go back to the kitchen and to the cooking pot which tells me to go to the pantry and get the preserves and wine bottles. Can't find either. Hope I can get through it like you. Best regards,
Ailingmom

posted in Curse of the Pharaoh: The Quest for Nefertiti on Oct 11, 10 1:32 AM
Is there an easy way to get to the walkthroughs? I have alot of trouble getting to them when I need to. Thanks
Ailingmom

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Sep 14, 10 12:01 PM
Help me! Help me! My brain has taken a vacation and I can't figure out how to fill the beer mug full to put on the scale. Walkthrough says to put half a beer mug full on the scale but the game wants a full mug.Can anyone who has played help me?
Ailingmom

posted in 1912: Titanic Mystery on Apr 26, 10 3:55 PM
Personally I like HOG's but I like the lighter and more fun ones. Some are just too heavy for me and I like to relax and not have to work my brain so much. I think BFG is doing a great job giving us so many varieties of games. Guess I would like to see more HOG and Match 3 games for $2.99.

Have a stupid question: Can you buy a $2.99 at anytime or just that day? I'm pretty sure I saw a list of them for previous days(can't remember where). Can we look at those and buy. Anyone that can help I sure would appreciate it.

All fishies have a great day!

Ailingmom

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator