Posts created by Ducelick

posted in Ramses: Rise Of Empire Collector's Edition on Apr 9, 18 11:36 PM
They also speed up the building process

posted in Ramses: Rise Of Empire Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 18 11:24 AM
I found the feather of Maat in the bottom left hand corner,

I found Sesen on bonus level 14
The first, Isis, and third, Uraeus, I found on bonus levels, but I forgot which levels they were on. Sorry.
I found the Scarab on bonus level 16.
I found the Wing Sun Disk on bonus level 19.
I found the seventh one, the Ankh on level 20.

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 16 8:11 AM
Just figured out you have to get ALL levels in gold time, including parallel world ones AND before you complete the very last level.

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Sep 10, 16 3:10 PM
Someone posted, on anther thread, that you have to have all the accomplishments done before the end. Perhaps this is causing it.

You do have to score gold time on all those levels to get that achievement as well.

I do them as they become available rather than wait to the end and go back to do them.

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Sep 10, 16 3:05 PM
The goal is to get gold on all levels.
As you play you can hear, when you ae about to run out of time, a sort of heart beat sound and then the disc above dissolves. Once the disc is gone you can still finish the level, but it will show green.
You can always click on a green dot and repeat a level.
If you get really stuck trying to figure out how to get gold on a level go to youtube.com and type in Moai 3 level ___ and you can watch the best way to complete it.
Pay close attention to what gear your player has on. It does make a difference.
You do not have to get gold on all levels, but if you are trying to get all the trophies you have to finish all levels in gold time.
(That is pretty much standard for all games)
To start the game from the start you have two options.
1st, on the main page, click on change player and delete whatever name you typed in. Then just add a new player using the same name.
2ns, on the main page, click on change player and just click on add a new player and type in a new name.

Hope this answers your questions and helps.

Happy gaming.

TIP
 posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on Jun 3, 16 8:13 PM
[b]It is boring as all get out BUT if you replay level one a bunch of times so that you accumulate enough to buy multiple up grades your entire game will be easier to play.

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on Jun 3, 16 7:10 PM
Whenever you have a problem finding the treasures on this game just ignore the time. Clear EVERYTHING. Watch carefully as you clear things. You will find the treasures.

Then just hit re-play to get your three stars.

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on Jun 3, 16 7:06 PM
Light tower AFTER you build the tunnel. Upper right of screen.

You need to get the bucket of gems BEFORE you build the light tower.
You can't see it after the tower is built.

Thinking that is the one folks are having the hard time with

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 28, 16 6:05 AM
[b]Think I'll just take up drinking. LOL

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 28, 16 4:23 AM
[b]This level is driving me NUTS!
I consider myself lucky to have gotten one skull.
Anyone find a way through it to three skulls?

I have easily gotten three skulls on all the other levels, including the extra levels, but I just can't seem to crack this one.

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 28, 16 4:17 AM
[b]BUT you have too get at least 1 star in the cannon battle (4-12) for them to appear.

posted in Northern Tale on Mar 8, 16 7:33 AM
I have played this game since it was first released.

The flaw is that sometimes it allows you to get the Yeti and Dark Knight awards and sometimes no matter how many times you defeat these two the game will not allow you the achieve the award.

posted in Big City Adventure: Rio de Janeiro on Jun 19, 14 2:45 PM
On some levels you have to put a ball in twice. I have even played a level where I had to put one ball in 3 times.

Just pay attention to where you have tried and failed in a placement and remember a red x means that ball has been used to the max.

posted in Big City Adventure: Rio de Janeiro on Jun 19, 14 2:40 PM
If you are running out of time and have not found the all the items use a hint coin. Do NOT click on all the items, leave one to be found.

Then Click on menu and then on main menu and then click on continue and choose restart.

You will not have lost any coins and you will learn where items are.

posted in Northern Tale on May 27, 14 2:18 PM
Game designers just put on a list of names as an incentive to you to do better. If I had to guess those are probably the names of the designers, or their loved ones.

posted in Northern Tale 3 on Apr 23, 14 6:25 AM
Shield on level one and three. Helmet on level 2.
Got all the rewards now.

THANKS!

posted in Northern Tale 3 on Apr 23, 14 5:11 AM
Sure does. (I actually had it, but thought perhaps some others may not understand.) Now...............what level is the third hamster? 1, 4 and ___?

Also...........the pain in the behind achievement for me was repairing the 300 roads. To make it less tedious I do ten levels, complete the castle, then repeat the same ten levels. I have found it makes the achievements less bothersome to accomplish and makes the next ten levels easier to accomplish. Hope that makes sense.

posted in Northern Tale 3 on Apr 22, 14 3:28 PM
Question: What do you mean by clicking on an achievement?

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Mar 31, 14 3:05 PM
Was just going to post this question.
All levels 3 stars.reg and expert.
Odd part is that I had the achievement BEFORE I started the expert level and then it went poof.

Went back in and played 20 levels with 10 players.......still not showing as done.

I have finished the game with three different handles.....same problem on each.

Glitch with the game?

Has anyone gotten it?

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Mar 31, 14 3:02 PM
Worked like a charm for me.
Just start playing at 11pm your time. Your clock turns over and you will get that reward.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator