Posts created by ibn1984

posted in Grim Tales: Crimson Hollow Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 16 7:08 PM
How do you know if you have collected all the puzzle pieces? What do you do with them at the end of the game?

posted in Treasures of Rome on Mar 31, 15 8:32 AM
I had to pay cash to buy games just to fill up the rest of my punch card, when I have several coupon codes that I could have used. We are no longer able to get any punches using these coupon codes on any other day except on Mondays. So I save them to use on Mondays to get (1) punch. There's no way BF didn't know about this in advance. I think they just wanted to see our reactions. I've been thinking back on how long I have been a customer, and how many games I have purchased, and I think BF should give (US), the Game Club Members a break. They are taking more than they are giving.
1.Game Club Members pay to be a member each month. We receive a (game credit), which has restrictions on how we can use it.
2. We purchase games to fill up a punch card, and we receive a (coupon code), which has restrictions on how and when we can use it.
3. We spend a great deal of money with BF, I would like to see how they are going to explain this, and if they intend to compensate us for our inconvenience.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World on Feb 23, 15 8:15 PM
This was an okay game. It has every type of HO scene you can think of. The puzzles had puzzles, and the HO scenes had HO scenes. I used the the transporting map through the entire game to see where there was activity, because I had items in my inventory, and I had no idea what to with them.There's a crystal ball that automatically transports you to another time only after you have collected three crystals for it. You will achieve a box of items that you will use to do tasks; such as a hammer, a bucket of water, a candle etc. The characters in the game have been possessed, by some ordinary house hold object, such as a hammer, remote control etc. You have to release them from the witch's spell. Oh there is one thing this game does not have, and that is a little creature of some sort as a helper. YEAH!!!!!! After a while I was bored . Maybe if it was more exciting, and the artwork wasn't so cartoon like. I needed one punch to finish off my punch card, and today is Monday, and the only time a coupon code can be use to get a punch, so that was that.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World on Feb 23, 15 7:29 PM
I know there are collectibles in the CE, but I found 1 cat of 40 in the SE
That was the only one I found. Did anyone else notice this tech issue?

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World on Feb 23, 15 7:27 PM
I know there are collectibles in the CE, but I found 1 cat of 40 in the SE
That was the only one I found. Did anyone else notice this tech issue?

After you have put your games in the shopping cart, apply whatever coupons you are using, see if the codes have been accepted by checking your total, BEFORE you hit the purchase button. If a code can NOT be used, you'll know.

If you are getting this error message at the four rings mini game after picking up the egg, and the key, wait until you are able to skip it, and you will be able to continue. However, there is an achievement for not skipping mini games, and you won't get it, but you'll get pass that error.

VickiS531 wrote:I keep getting a runtime error and the game shuts down. I've gotten it 5 times during the regular game and now 3x in the bonus game (in the wagon at the circles mini-game. As soon as I touch the egg, it crashes.

I know all my drivers are up to date. I'm on a ThinkPad 520E running Windows 7. Can I assume you'll want a Dr. Felix report submitted?

Same problem here!!!!!!!

posted in Weird Park: The Final Show on Dec 8, 14 9:55 AM
FrauMeike wrote:I played all through the demo and bought the game using one of my credits. Then I wanted to continue playing only to find that the game had lost my progress and had thrown me back all the way to the beginning. So basically, I can replay one and a half hour searching and puzzle solving now. Fantastic, BF.
I play on PC with Windows 7 Home Premium.

Same here. If it wasn't such a fantastic game, I would be.
I also noticed that there is no player sign in.

I really thought I would be wowed by this game when I saw the title. But I am disappointed. In comparison to the first one, it is missing a lot. There are no "human" actors, no real morphing items, and so far no word list HOS. The story line, and the atmosphere is very weak. Not intense like the first Dire Grove at all. When I saw that the scenes where from the original game, it only made me miss the original game even more. Am I the only one who was looking for the fountain with the rabbit's head you had to hit several times to get it to fall off? I know I will purchase this game, only because it is a MCF, but not today.

WOW, Wish I could jump on board with this one, but I already own Fate's Carnival. Thanks for the good news. I hope other gamers will get to take the advantage of such a Rare offer.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 11, 14 9:50 PM
This game has everything, except achievements. There is so much to do in this game, until it should have been more than just replaying the mini games. There's nothing for the morphing items. I guess that's because they were used as "hints". I collected 42, I don't know how many there is, since they are not listed in the SG. I collected all the jig saw puzzle pieces, and received all the pieces for the painting, but still no achievement for doing that either. Great game, just fell a little short in the "BONUS" department.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 11, 14 9:25 PM
I found 42, there isn't any in the bonus chapter. At least I didn't find any. The only achievements is to re play the mini games.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 11, 14 10:51 AM
I understand that even after you've purchased the full game, the SG does not show where the morphing items are either I hope cutting back on, puzzle solutions, by calling the puzzles random, not showing where collectibles are will not become the norm in CE. I purchase the CE for a COMPLETE SG. Now if they want to start cutting back on the extras, start with the wallpapers, screen savers, etc.

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Jul 29, 14 11:44 AM
Today's New Release is also TGT? So is this game going to be July 30, new release too? I'm anxious to see what tomorrow's new release will be.

posted in The Other Side: Tower of Souls on Jul 23, 14 9:53 AM
I noticed that if a SE of a game is released after the CE, it WILL have a walkthrough.
But if the SE of a game does not have a CE, it will not have a walkthrough.
Sounds a little confusing, but this game does not have a CE, so it does not have a walkthrough.

posted in Reflections of Life: Tree of Dreams on Jul 21, 14 11:37 AM
dollyflower wrote: Nothing wrong with easy/simplistic in my world. Relaxed is my watchword. BFG has something for everyone!

So true, after dealing with CE with more tech issues than reviews, I need a break. Even after the update was released for Dead Reckoning, it still has too many tech issues. Another CE I purchased, and can't play.
I like this nice relaxed easy/simplistic game that works!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Dead Reckoning: Silvermoon Isle Collector's Edition on Jul 21, 14 1:31 AM
I have installed the updated version of this game, and I am not able to play the EXTRAS. After completing the Bonus Game, when I click on the the Extras for the Stars, or the Souvenirs it will not load. The screen says loading, but never does. I have uninstalled, and re-installed, but still nothing. I received the achievement for the Stars, but it says in the Extras I missed some.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Silvermoon Isle Collector's Edition on Jul 21, 14 1:28 AM
I have installed the updated version of this game, and I am not able to play the EXTRAS. After completing the Bonus Game, when I click on the the Extras for the Stars, or the Souvenirs it will not load. The screen says loading, but never does. I have uninstalled, and re-installed, but still nothing.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Silvermoon Isle Collector's Edition on Jul 13, 14 4:13 PM
Make sure you have subscribed to PC DAILY GAME SPLASH. As a BF member, you will get an email on special offers such as this one "CLASSIFIED". Once in awhile, renew your subscription, because I noticed, I stopped getting email notifications for special offers. Now my notifications are by email, and they pop up when I open my game manager. All offers are not advertised on the website.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator