Posts created by Anelyda

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jul 21, 10 2:10 AM
I've just been playing in free mode and it bothers me that there are no new items to use. It's just the same old stuff. They should add nice things to decorate with in free mode...things like gazebos, benches, birdbaths...what do you all think?

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jul 20, 10 4:42 PM
Wow, I don't know. I haven't seen anyone else mention this and mine work fine. I just wrote to someone about uninstalling and reinstalling their game. I would do that for starters, were I you. Then, if it keeps up, you can write to help on BFG and they will tell you how to send a report to them to see if it's your machine. Sorry you are having trouble with that.

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jul 20, 10 4:39 PM
Mine totally freezes up if I "step up to the marker" too quickly on the map piece level. That's no big deal because it's a little mini thing. It's a pain but not nearly the pain you're getting. I would uninstall and reinstall the game. Easy to do and the first thing I always think of when a game is giving me trouble. I hope it will help you.

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jul 20, 10 4:35 PM
I agree as well. I've read others' comments on technical issues with this but nobody else has mentioned the problem I have. When I put up lights, it looks ok, then I put up another and it cancels out the ones I already have. I can't move them with the crane (that would be nice). I've started levels over and over because one light will dim all the others.

The ending is ok to me, but searching for mushrooms??? I really do not like that level.

I like in this game, too, how you can locate workers who need to be paid by clicking on their pictures. In the first one, I waste a lot of time looking for those guys.

If they do another game, I wish they would add a way to "erase" plots I've dug accidentally. And a way to sell back stuff I don't use. If I hire a gardener and still have fertilizer, it would be nice to sell it back. I've inadvertenly bought the wrong seeds and have to wait to save for another kind.

I just thought...if they want us to work in the dark, how about huge stadium lights that will light up the whole field? Jack the price up a bunch. It would be better to save for that than putting up those little street lights for 100 each.

Just my two cents. Thanks for posting your thoughts!

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jul 19, 10 1:23 PM
No problem. I wish I had been quicker with my response. I've been with BFG for a lot of years. It gets better all the time. The 2.99 daily deals are good, too. I already bought many of them at regular price. Today's Turbo game is a good TM game.

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jul 18, 10 1:04 PM
Hi! All I ever did on this level is finish it in time to get the award and that took care of everything. I never paid any attention to the title of the level. You may have done that by now. I hope you have so you can go on with your game.

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jul 13, 10 10:13 AM
I don't know where you found the first two, but I'm guessing they are the ones that are close together to the west of the beach. To find the third, go to the north and a little east of the first two. Hope this helps!

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jul 12, 10 8:58 PM
That's a great tip! Thanks!
Tell me, please, did you ever see the globe that you can see in her office like you can the other trophies before you get them? I have beaten this twice (and still playing - want next game) with all stars. I go back in to see if the globe shows up in the living room or office but it doesn't. Is it supposed to?
Thanks much!

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jul 5, 10 2:10 PM
Hi all! Since I am having so much trouble with the LIGHTS (waah!), I wanted to let everyone know how I totally whipped level 18. The time I made previously was 30:44. I just did it in 15:21. This is what I did:

Hire animal breeder. Sell onions then mushrooms. Fertilize onions then mushrooms. Fertilize them again as soon as you can (at least the onions). Harvest only these two crops. Water as needed.

Put generator somewhere in the middle to the east to get to it fast. Put a light above and close as you can to each 'animal crop' in north. Place another to east of cold barn. It affects the upper lights for me so I try to place it as southerly as possible but not so far it doesn't light cold barn.

Okay, got all the onions and mushrooms. Let them die. Pay waterer and fertilizer. Put crates up in middle of animals and help the animal breeder. On mine, the last row of each crop patch is unilluminated so I watered and fertilized them as needed, adding a water pump to that area if needed.

Move pig next to cow and put another one in to the right of the first. Upgrade one pig as you can. Upgrade cow.

My animal breeder works in the dark and through dark areas. Does everyone else's do that?

Bottom line for me was concentrate on main crops, let 'em die and work with breeder. Don't hire picker. Hope this works for you!!! Thanks for reading!

By the way, this is my first walkthru. I apologize to anyone who read it before and found it hard to understand or tried to follow it and it didn't work. Have a blessed day!

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jun 28, 10 2:00 PM
I'm beyond scratching my head and on to hair-pulling over this one...
I played level 18 a dozen times or more and can't finish it properly. I get the medal but there is no chance for me to better my time because I can't get the lights right!! I end up doing most of the running around myself, letting crops die and letting my picker go idle.
I needed to know how to place the lights so I came here and got dijeny's instructions from the walkthrough. Looked great to me so I gave that a shot...about 20 times.
When I put up a light, it works. Each successive light negates the previous one, though. If I place the lights on the onions and mushrooms, the ones at the top crops make them shine less and vice versa. dijeny's walkthrus and tips are fab...it's just me. I don't even want to try lvl 19 until I figure out what I am doing wrong. Please advise me!!! Thanks so very much!

Is anyone else having this issue? Should I post in tech problems? Am I just placing them wrong? Any comments would be welcome. Please, please! Thanks again

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jun 26, 10 9:14 AM
OFF TOPIC

when the wind is southerly, I know a hawk from a handsaw

Love your screen name ButMadNNW!! My log in name here is sweetbeatrice.

posted in Enchanted Katya and the Mystery of the Lost Wizard on Jun 12, 09 10:21 PM
gamelover57 wrote:There are several things I would like to know that would help me tremendously. Is there any difference in the color of the button you push on the juke box...in other words, is one color for white magic and one for dark magic. And speaking of that, which characters are which. A couple of the items you can buy are specifically for one or the other. I'd like to know when to use them when a majority of one type or the other is in the shop. I'd also like to know about the "rewards" mentioned between levels when the house is shown. I've gotten the new sign but the others one I think I should have gotten have yet to show up. Someone needs to write a tips and tricks or at the very least a better help guide for this game. I like it but I also like to understand what I'm doing. I'm a retired school teacher..can you tell?

The info on the customers is in the book in the main menu, but I don't know if it explains the jukebox. If not, and you haven't found the answer yet, the green button is for 'white magic' customers and the purple button is for 'black magic' customers.

I hope I haven't been redundant and that this helps you or anyone else looking for this info

Anelyda

posted in Enchanted Katya and the Mystery of the Lost Wizard on Jun 8, 09 3:54 PM
I've finished the game a couple times. I wrote a post about ideas for the next one and completely forgot about the rewards you earn at your house. That makes no sense to me. I can't keep up with what I got or when I got it.

In order to complete any level, remember who will wait and who will not. You can look through Katya's book in the main menu and read about the customers. I always prepare potions for the ones who are impatient first (like the vampire) and let the others wait (like the Alien). Those are extreme examples since the vampire won't wait and the alien will wait like forever, but you get the idea. The evil ones are usually always more impatient than the good ones. I think the Pan or faun (whatever he is called) is the exception.

Also, keep Katya moving by clicking ahead like in any other time management game.

I hope this helps

Anelyda

posted in Enchanted Katya and the Mystery of the Lost Wizard on Jun 8, 09 3:46 PM
Hi,

Some of these things may have been discussed here already but that's a lot of reading! I am glad to find there is an update to this version and will download it next.

The end of this game clearly leaves a sedgeway into another game. Maybe in the next one we will discover what the purpose of the red button is!

I would like to offer my ideas for another game and ask if others agree with me and ask what ideas other players have.

I think that each level should state what the target is to reach expert. In this game, if you reach expert, it just flashes by and you may miss it. I know I have reached numbers that should have been an expert score but never saw 'expert' fly by.

There is no way to look at previous levels to see what you achieved and no way to replay them, that I have found.

I think there should be at least one permanent upgrade to Katya's speed of movement, even if it is very expensive.

It isn't very clear, in this game, which button on the jukebox applies to which type of customer. I get confused and press the wrong button from time to time.

The last upgrade to the jukebox isn't a good idea. I want to buy it because I like to buy upgrades, but you can only use it once per level. The upgrade before it can be used twice per level so you can use it once for each type customer (or, of course, twice for one type). That may not be necessary but I think it's better than an upgrade that lasts longer but you can only use once per level.

It would be nice if you could place a potion that has been 'upgraded' back on the 'upgrade spot' in order to add a third component. In this game, you have to place it on the stand in the back and hope another customer requests it. Some people may think this would make the game too easy, though.

I like this game, but my biggest issue with it is that I would like to see what the target is for expert.

I hope to read your ideas here. I am very interested in reading them!

Thanks all!

Anelyda

posted in Ye Olde Sandwich Shoppe on May 29, 09 10:24 PM
I'm having almost the same problems with my game but there are differences.
I didn't get stuck on 34 in timed mode. I do have the problem in which the store closes but the level doesn't end. It happens randomly, on any level, in both timed and untimed modes. I've had to restart levels up to 3 (maybe 4) times to be able to finish. It's driving me crazy in the higher levels of timed mode, especially when I hit expert and the character just stands there.
I came here to see if someone knew of a work-around for this. I'm glad to see it's been reported.
This is especially frustrating because we just had the problems with Ice Cream Craze Tycoon. I was playing it a LOT up until it quit working. By the time I got the fix, I wasn't as interested in playing it. I hope that doesn't happen with this game, too.

posted in Ice Cream Craze: Tycoon Takeover on May 18, 09 1:12 PM
jpstewar wrote:The new version of Ice Cream Craze 2 doesn't fix the error for people that have already encountered the problem. The developer created a fix for the game that is available at http://games2.gamefools.com/games/TycoonTakeoverFix.exe

I put this link in my address bar and then hit 'run'. It popped up that my game was fixed. I am running it now and, so far, so good! Thank you so much for this info!! This has been driving me nuts!

posted in Puppy Stylin` on May 6, 09 9:07 PM
I got to the end of the game and it goes to "level one - undefined". I waited forever twice, but it never loaded. Is it really a level or is this a bug or glitch? Anyone else run into this?
Thanks!

posted in Puppy Stylin` on May 4, 09 6:54 AM
It takes a long time for the levels to load for me, too. And sometimes it runs like a cd skipping.
One thing that bugs me is when I buy the upgrade for the nail station. It says it's supposed to cut all the nails on a paw with one click but it doesn't. It still has the same clippers you have to cut each nail with. Anyone else noticed this or had this happen in your game?

Update: the nail clippers finally kicked in but it was at probably 6 or more levels after I bought the upgrade.

posted in Ice Cream Craze: Tycoon Takeover on May 4, 09 6:47 AM
That's true. I had already beaten it twice and was playing it again when it quit on me. It does get difficult at times, but that's part of the fun. Playing over from the beginning to get the hang of it is what I usually do in tm games, anyway. I was, and still am, looking forward to that sequel that is sure to come. I am really glad you haven't had any problems with it. I wonder why some people do and some don't.

posted in Ice Cream Craze: Tycoon Takeover on May 2, 09 12:58 PM
Hi misformichelle,

I'm not sure why no one has answered your question but it may be because so many people are finding this game is not playable. I, like a lot of other people, apparently, bought the game and enjoyed it very much. I was really into it when it just quit playing. It had that director player error. If you like time management, I think you would like this game. It's cute, fun, and not so hard. You do a lot of furious clicking. About the replayability...it isn't as replayable as some out there but it can be if you really enjoy it and you like beating your own scores.
It's frustrating to like a game that just up and quits on you after hours of playing. I've downloaded and installed what they said was a fix, but it didn't work.
So, yes, I think you would really like the game. And, no, I don't think you should buy it right now. Wait until you see several people say a fix worked.
I hope this was helpful

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator