Posts created by tomb57

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition on Dec 25, 16 5:29 PM
Same issues as all the others will not continue at recharge at hotel very early in game.
shuts down when hover over 1st energy symbol.
Mac mini Sierra 10.12.2 os.

posted in Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition on Sep 8, 16 5:59 PM
full screen display setting is larger than my 1920x1080 hi def monitor making the borders half visible on my mini mac.
very rarely do I have this problem with BFGames, and will not buy or even play with this issue.

Missing 2nd bullet and 1 lighthouse part lock, hints direct you to the gun shop table, and lighthouse door, but can't do anything without other parts.
S.G. tells you where but parts not there.
Anyone have a solution? Or start over and try again?

Ok! Went back and found the 2nd bullet, then the lighthouse part-just missed the spot where I should have looked....I should relax while trying to play a game to relax.

posted in Mysteries of the Mind: Coma Collector's Edition on Nov 4, 12 8:35 AM
Cannot get this game to dowload to my pc, get error code 299 saying game manager can't connect to server?
Maybe I should uninstall GM and reinstall?

Hi-Don't want to irritate you, but not all people who play these games are female.
And while for the story, and the general public, yes, the garb is a little more "Hentai" japanese style, but won't get a XXX rating from me!

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition on Aug 27, 12 4:55 PM
This is a Top quality Game! Great graphics,storyline,Bonus game is very good too.
Also a long game, which I like, soundtrack decent too.
Thanks for this one BFG!!!

posted in Twisted Lands: Origin on Aug 23, 12 2:49 PM
Very good-Nice long game, for a non C.E., I was surprised, but should not have been as it was an **** game.
They have a good developer team, and I will be waiting to buy the next one!

Don't want to leave a review with so many others doing that.
Just want to say I like the game.

posted in The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish on Aug 12, 12 3:27 PM
Great game from Vogat!
Nice and long, good story and puzzles,graphics.
This S.E. game was worth it, although I had to use a walkthrough on some parts,
but thats Ok, as I like being stumped!
Thanks for brining us this one BFG!!!

posted in The World`s Legends: Kashchey the Immortal on Aug 7, 12 2:49 PM
Bad Game-
Big Fish-You test these before you put them up for sale.
Me-I should have read the reviews first.
I wasted a credit on this POS.

posted in Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 12 5:36 PM
A most excellent game!! Great storyline, graphics, puzzles,and very long Bonus game.
i hope there are more sci-fi themed games like this coming-bonus game leaves room open for a sequel!!
Thanks **** , and BFGames for this one!!!!

Very nice well done game. Good story, graphics, and long game to boot.
Bonus game very nice too.
Good HOScenes, some puzzles easy others make you want to skip.
personally, I lookforward to games from this developer as they are higher quality, and never boring.

posted in Severe Incident: Cargo Flight 821 on Jul 17, 12 5:46 PM
While I liked the sci-fi aspect of this game, It could have been a lot better.
Play style is a little more like hard core, until you get used to the hint system-(under the data button).
map was not much help, as it did not seem to show where you were, but seemed to show the objective site.
had to mouse over everything to find random needed hidden items not easily seen.
HOScenes were OK, but still had to use hint to find things hidden behind other objects to the point the desired object was 90% unseen.
Graphics were not the best, soundtrack Ok.
Storyline was what enticed me to play.
lots of back and forth to go find items needed in areas you thought were cleared, but that's normal in a HOG, adventure game.
Overall game was too short, but it's not a CE, so that was OK.

I have better ideas for Sci-Fi games, but I'm not a developer.
If you don't like the demo, you probably won't like the game.
I bought it anyway. It's too hot to go outside here in Kansas.
So I needed an excuse to stay inside.
Happy Gaming !!

posted in Grim Tales: The Wishes Collector's Edition on Jul 15, 12 1:33 PM
Very nice game from Elephant. No tech issues, Great graphics,storyline.
No map to jump with, so lots of back and forth.
Good puzzles, hint system, Bonus game very good too.
Don't really need the SG, but nice anyway.
Everything you could want in a CE.

posted in Mystic Diary: Missing Pages on Jun 24, 12 1:33 PM
This was a sort of middle of the road game for me as far as quality.
But it was all right for an SE.
Some puzzles just had to skip, seemed the dev's tried to make up for a ho-hum game with overly drawn out puzzle maneuvers.
I still played it out, but only as a time killer.
I was pulled in by the demo, and bought it, but it never got better as I had hoped.

posted in 1 Moment of Time: Silentville on Jun 23, 12 10:45 AM
This was a good game until halfway through, I was looking at a puzzle un the mansion, used the map to jump to another area, came back and the puzzle was gone!
Uninstalled, reinstalled the update version which lets you keep your place in the game, but puzzle was still gone.
started a new game as a different player and finished with no problems.

Overall a good game with decent storyline and easy puzzles.
HOScene list was a little hard to read, as the font used made the item "Belt" look like "Bell".
I did not have any problems during the demo. Possibly would not have had any if the updated game was offered before I downloaded.

posted in 1 Moment of Time: Silentville on Jun 20, 12 10:49 PM
I was doing fine until the mansion puzzle to get the key to unlock the globe.
started the puzzle, used the map to jump out to check another area, came back, and no map puzzle on the box. Cannot proceed, uninstalled,reinstalled this did not fix it.
Was enjoying the gam up to this point.
Any fix for this?

posted in Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show Collector's Edition on Jun 10, 12 3:37 PM
Very good quality game, did not have any tech issues, great graphics, mine was full wide screen, good soundtrack and storyline.
Good HOScenes, Puzzles good, and not too hard, skip if you want.
There are hidden icons to find, and don't know if I got them all-but since there seems to be no scoring, I don't think it makes a difference if you don't find them, just seem to be objects to look for.
Built in strategy guide is good, as hints can take you from your current scene to use an inventory object elsewhere.
Thanks for brining us this one BFG!!!

This is an excellent game, great graphics, sound, cutscenes, puzzles very innovative, but not hard to figure out.
Great story and a great bonus game to finish.
This is a long game with very good HOScenes, and items to find that are not listed, Card,Photos,Light switches-never found them all, but could if I wanted to go back and use the strategy guide.
I may just be a stickler, but A Note to the Developers-
In most of the world a Valve handle is not a "Valve".
Bring us more like this BFG!!!
Everyone-
Have a Great Memorial Day weekend, and remember-it's for all those Soldiers who fought for our Freedom.

This was a fun game! I didn't get all the awards, but enjoyed it thoroughly.
Bonus game looks like it will leave room for a sequel.
Thanks for briining us this one BFG!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator