Posts created by brynn1010

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Aug 18, 11 10:52 AM
how do i swap the coins to solve the puzzle?

posted in Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery on Nov 24, 10 7:37 PM
Twice played this game and still can't find the fourth mirror or the third key. This is all new to me. Can somebody help me? Thanks

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Apr 16, 10 4:03 PM
the piece of jewelry. is there a method to making it? shape, size, etc. help me if u can.

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Feb 28, 10 4:20 PM
How do u open the gate? Where do u fill in the small holes. What does the switch symbles have to do with the gate?

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Sep 6, 09 4:16 PM
I too am stuck in this house. Can't get passed the book. I played this game and went all the way to the end. Now I can't get passed the book. Stuck on the botton and wont move to the side, THIS HOUSE IS REALLY BUGGED. HELP!!!

brynn1010

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Aug 13, 09 9:02 AM
[u]
brynn1010 wrote:once you play this game, no one else can play behind you. you get stuck on one of the countries. the same with trying to play magic encyclopedia #1. once you get to the western field, you can,t get the numbers to line up. can you help with that?

Can I get a simple reply to my question? As a business person, I'm sure you want additional business from your existing customers, but with these kind of problems maybe your customers wont want to do business with you.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Aug 13, 09 8:50 AM
BinLA wrote:The second post at the top of this game forum contains the location to the walkthrough for the game.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Aug 12, 09 12:01 PM
Yes.!! I,m having the same problem with the game freezing.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Aug 11, 09 6:05 PM
once you play this game, no one else can play behind you. you get stuck on one of the countries. the same with trying to play magic encyclopedia #1. once you get to the western field, you can,t get the numbers to line up. can you help with that?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator