Posts created by dottylotty

posted in Diner Dash Flo on the Go on Jul 12, 11 9:27 PM
lavenderispurple wrote:I'm stuck on level 18 on Diner Dash: Flo on the Go! Does anyone have any tips?
I AM STUCK ON THE SAME LEVEL CAN ANYBODY HELP? ITS BEEN 2 FRUSTRATING DAYS NOW, I LOVE THE DINER DASH GAMES BUT THIS IS DRIVING ME MAD!!

posted in Abigail and the Kingdom of Fairs on Feb 5, 11 8:01 AM
i am only on the 9th level lol of this game and as much as i was enjoying it ive converted the required amount of monsters and built a 3 star school but it does not matter what combination of shops and or attractions i am adding even with maximum upgrades i just can not get the 5000 required revenue, im sure there is a simple answer (i hope) as i was really enjoying this game until i spent the last hour stuck on this level aaaaarrrrggghhh someone please help?

thanks

charlotte

posted in Mysteries of Magic Island on Oct 22, 10 8:36 PM
ive just finished the trial time on this game and though oh yeah this is a good one but five minutes after ive paid and im stuck in the cave and have been for past hour grrr have lit the candles and the first torch but cant get the second torch to light even with fire spell for love nor money have been back to every scene to see if ive missed something but i dont think i have can someone help pleeeeaaassseee! i am disabled and am up in pain most nights so these games keep me sane until now lol

dotty lottyx

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Aug 11, 09 7:06 PM
very dissapointed with this game after all the hype i finished it really quickly wasnt challenging at all and as you said my comp kept freezing while i was trying to play it too so was pretty fed up with it before i finished anyway

dotty lotty

posted in Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone on Aug 11, 09 6:59 PM
i am totally stuck, i am in the wine cellar and i have to dust a bottle for finger prints, i have been dusting the flipping thing for the last half an hour and i cant get any further it just keeps saying dust for fingerprints does anyone know what i can do? i cant move on in the game at all until i have done this and i was actually enjoying this one x

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator