Posts created by MooShuRox

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 13, 09 11:36 PM
The demo had me hooked, but upon finishing the game, I'm a little underwhelmed. Dire Grove felt a lot shorter than the other MCF games. It is much more oriented towards puzzles (as opposed to hidden object scenes) than its predecessors, and for many of them, it was difficult to tell exactly what I was supposed to do. Also, this may just be my short attention span shining through, but a lot of the puzzles were so involved that I just got impatient and gave up. I think puzzles can stave off monotony in hidden object games, but I felt that in Dire grove, they moreso just killed my momentum.
Ending on a good note, I have to say that I really like the non-linear style of this game (compared with the carnival game) in that it allows you to collect objects and requires you to figure out how to use them in order to advance the storyline. Overall, it was a good - but not great - game.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 13, 09 9:57 AM
You have to click the hook a couple of times before it will knock the gear down.

posted in Millennium: A New Hope on Dec 1, 09 1:53 PM
does anyone remember all the places you need to backtrack to once you have the air sandals?

posted in Aveyond: Lord of Twilight on Nov 12, 09 9:33 AM
Go poke around the witch village.

posted in Millennium: A New Hope on Nov 12, 09 9:28 AM
thank you!

posted in Millennium: A New Hope on Nov 11, 09 2:50 PM
In Pinerock, there's a guy who wants 10 green snakes. How do I catch them?

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on Nov 11, 09 9:29 AM
Sweet, thanks!

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on Oct 30, 09 12:42 PM
Are you going through the door to the north? They are both through that door,

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on Oct 28, 09 11:09 AM
Where do I get bromium?

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on Oct 27, 09 12:16 PM
I think I messed up the first time b/c I was really low on HP and I didn't take the quest but now I can't find her again. Where is she?

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Aug 12, 09 4:48 PM
Where is the best weapon for Ulf?

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Aug 12, 09 4:31 PM
Ok why can't Stella have a limitless magic supply when she's hanging out with my guys? she HAD to develop that little trick just as she goes over to the dark side? boo.

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Aug 12, 09 3:36 PM
Have Teijal paralyze edward and then just attack medusa. Elixirs or easter eggs are helpful if you're getting beat too quickly.

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Aug 12, 09 2:59 PM
maybe try using level eggs too, if you have any left

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Aug 12, 09 2:56 PM
where do you get a weevil scroll?

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Aug 12, 09 2:49 PM
There are little chicks in the corner at moo hatchery, and if you go and try to walk around them, Mel will learn it there too,

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator