Posts created by raell

posted in Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 18 10:54 AM
I restarted & gave the guy the list before I made the healing tonic. He gave me the bottle.

posted in Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 18 12:06 PM
I can't go anywhere else.Cabin & on deck are only available.

posted in Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 18 9:33 AM
I'm missing the bottle to complete the recipe. Anyone know where to find it!

posted in Yuletide Legends: Frozen Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 17 5:15 AM
I can't find anything to use the tongs on in the HOP game. Anyone have an answer?

posted in Grim Facade: A Deadly Dowry Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 17 6:38 AM
I can't find all the pieces of the phone dial in bonus game. I have 2.

posted in Sable Maze: Nightmare Shadows Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 17 5:25 AM
I can't set the clock. Is there a secret?

posted in Shadowplay: Whispers of the Past Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 17 8:55 AM
I'm no luck trying to start looking for car 4. SG shows clicking on ypper right corner. Has anyone else had this problem?

posted in Love Chronicles: Death's Embrace Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 17 9:19 AM
I can't pick up the the piece where I'm afraid to go in the water. SG shows it's next to the croc head.

posted in The Secret Order: Bloodline Collector's Edition on Jun 18, 17 9:29 AM
I don't have the emblem to open the totem. Picked up wrench earlier, but no emblem.

posted in The Secret Order: Bloodline Collector's Edition on Jun 17, 17 9:16 AM
I can't find the sand to put on the pillar.

posted in Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition on Mar 20, 17 1:45 PM
I have tried all of these ideas, & still can't get clock to open. Any more suggestions?

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 17 8:02 AM
Add me to the list too.

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 17 10:16 AM
I'm unable to pick up the 2nd ring in box with letter. Help shows to click, but all it does is enlarge the letter. Thanks...

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 11, 16 10:19 AM
I'm looking for three feathers. Strategy Guide has not helped. Anyone know where to look?

posted in Beyond: Star Descendant Collector's Edition on Nov 29, 16 7:56 AM
I can't find the baited hook. It disappeared when I was thrown off ship.

posted in Phantasmat: Reign of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 7, 16 11:29 AM
I'm also having trouble with this one.

I'm trying to find the step stool to reach upper shelf in shop. All hints show this area. Have I missed something?

posted in League of Light: The Gatherer Collector's Edition on Jul 18, 16 5:41 AM
I'm having trouble finding Ice HOP to open door. 1st item is freedom, second ice. Help please.

I can't get the blast doors to open. Says I don't have enough power. Anybody else having this problem?

posted in Punished Talents: Stolen Awards Collector's Edition on Mar 7, 16 7:48 AM
How do I get the sandbag to fall on the guy? This is pretty early in the game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator