Posts created by JennieGee

posted in Fetch on Feb 2, 17 11:16 AM
I am also really enjoying the game albeit with some definite frustrations. I agree with you on the cursor, there should at least be the option for PC users to adjust the cursor to something big enough to be seen all the time.

I did notice that in the guide they do mention that the dog collars may not be in the location they are listed the first time you visit it, and that it may take more than one visit. In fact, they said that it may require you to play the game through more than once to find them all. They seem to be using a modified version of the RPG method of random item drop, although the item itself isn't random, just when it shows up.

I didn't have any issues with getting the achievements to trigger but that was most likely just blind luck. I do know that the guide says you will need to play the game more than once to get all the achievements. That is because you can't get number 43 and 44 in the same game.

I think we can all reasonably say that it is because of the nature of some of the bonus features of the game that starting totally from scratch would not appeal to most people and when they realized that no matter how many times you restart you'll never get everything in one game they would get upset. Personally, even knowing I may have to play multiple times, I too would have wanted to start over completely, but that is just one of my personally gaming quirks. I would appreciate the option.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Blade Master Collector's Edition on Jul 1, 16 12:01 AM
I am also experiencing the problem with the number 2 candle. I hate skipping puzzles, it makes me cranky! Esp. when it is a glitch and not a difficulty issue.

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: The Ruby Ring Collector's Edition on Jun 27, 15 11:31 AM
kurimami wrote:My problem is .......
As soon as mini games start, horrible sounds start and the cursor can't move well.

I am also experiencing this horrible noise, it makes the game unplayable!

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Evil Inside Collector's Edition on Mar 16, 15 1:01 PM
sandell14 wrote:
Jennie_L wrote:In the "wine" window, trying to get the flute. I found the last cork behind the plate, but it won't let me pick it up. Can't go on without it. Please advise.

I too am having this issue!

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Evil Inside Collector's Edition on Mar 16, 15 12:58 PM
I am having the same problem!

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jun 29, 14 5:08 AM
Yet another fishie with the lack of voice overs! No other issues though. Think I will try one of my other new games while we wait for a patch.

posted in World Mosaics Chroma on Mar 7, 14 9:56 AM
Please feel free to add me too! My user name is JennieGee.

Thanks!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 21, 13 1:21 AM
Hi! My code is 257477, happy to accept all friend requests!

JennieGee

cyclonetracey65 wrote:Hi, this brand new game will not go widescreen, very disappointing!!

I am also experiencing this problem. Clicking the widescreen button makes no difference to the game's appearance. Definitely disappointing!

posted in Mystic Legacy: The Great Ring on Oct 4, 13 9:38 PM
I am yet another person with the constant flickering problem. Had hoped to find a solution here but as far as I can see it hasn't been addressed. Very disappointing.

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Feb 26, 13 4:38 PM
I too had an issue with the dreaded black screen during cut scenes. I reinstalled the game which seemed to fix the problem right up until the last cut scene. Very disappointing, if there is one cut scene you want to see it is the last one!

This game had the potential to be a 5 star game which isn't something that just any game can pull off but there were so many little errors, buggy spots and inconsistencies that I was really distracted by these issues and found I couldn't just relax and enjoy the game. I kept waiting for the next problem to crop up. It certainly seems like this game was rushed through with little or no beta testing.

Sad really, and so easily fixed that it is hard to overlook.

posted in Sable Maze: Sullivan River Collector's Edition on Oct 3, 12 4:30 PM
Joyce2159 wrote:I was also having this problem. After I used the broken lightbulb on the maze sign I was able to turn left. I hope this helps.

There is no need to try again with a new profile. I took the advice about using the broken lightbulb on the maze sign and presto! The new part of the maze appears and if you read the bit in the diary after you do this it talks about the arrows showing you a new path. The randomness of who gets stuck and who doesn't depends solely on whether you have used the lightbulb or not.

Cheers!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator