Posts created by amwhise

@OpalSapphire -- Thank you so much!!

I am having the same problem as Cygnata. I even started a new profile, to see if I had made an error in locating the marble mini game before finding the first 2 marbles. Nope. So hopefully someone can help figure this one out. I love the EAP games!!

posted in Myths of the World: Chinese Healer Collector's Edition on Jun 30, 13 6:06 PM
The demo version worked without any problems. I then purchased the full version & now after downloading & removing it, I downloaded it again. Both times I got/get the following message:

"This program requires a security key. If you have one, select OK to enter it. After entering a valid key, you will not be prompted again."

I have never received this before. I am using a pc.

Any help would be appreciated.

posted in Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition on Feb 11, 13 2:23 PM
I had no problems with downloading and no problems until I moved the wagon. Now the game minimizes itself about every 30 seconds. I've removed and reloaded it, removed my game manager and reloaded it as well. Now not only is that game still minimizing itself, all the games I've reloaded into the game manager are also doing this. I've never had this problem before. I've checked everything that's been suggested and can't figure out what to do now. Just wondering if anyone will be able to help me out on this. DXDiag is 11 & all updates are current. Thanks for any help that can be provided!!!

posted in Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition on Feb 8, 13 6:30 PM
I had no problems playing the game, until I used the jack to remove the carriage. Once removed, the game continues to minimize after about 20 seconds. So I checked my screen resolution & it is at it's highest. So I removed the game, even uninstalled the game manager, reinstalled it and then reinstalled the game. Now not only is this game still minimizing, other games in the manager are now doing so. Is there anyway to stop this? Thanks for any help that can be provided!!

posted in Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty Collector's Edition on Apr 26, 12 3:50 PM
I finally got it. However, my end result changed once it decided I was correct.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator