Posts created by gramof9

posted in Virtual Families on Aug 26, 09 3:34 PM
WHERE MAY I FIND THIS GAME...IT ISN'T ON BIG FISH...THANK YOU SO MUCH...GREAT FORUM...KEEP IT UP...THANKS AGAIN...JEAN

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Aug 26, 09 3:27 PM
HI...MAY I PLEASE ASK IF ANY OF YOU CAN RECOMMEND ANY OTHER GAMES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO THIS GAME...BY THAT I MEAN THE CONTINUOUS PLACES AND DIFFICULTY...BUT YET NOT REALLY HARD...MY DH LOVES THIS GAME AND I WOULD LOVE TO GET HIM A COUPLE MORE THAT WOULD BE COMPARABLE IN DIFFERENT WAYS...ALSO IS BFG AND SPIN TOP THE ONLY TWO PLACES TO GET THESE GAMES FREE FOR AN HOUR OR OTHER SUGGESTIONS? THANKS SO MUCH...JEAN IN OHIO

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Aug 26, 09 3:23 PM
HI...MY NAME IS JEAN FROM OHIO AND MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE HAD SUCH FUN SEARCHING AND PLAYING THESE GAMES...THE RETURN TO RAVENHURST 2 IS HIS MOST FAVORITE GAME...TOOK HIM HOURS AND HOURS TO PLAY BUT HE LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT (OTHER THEN WHEN HE GOT STUCK FOR TWO DAYS AND WE FOUND YOU GUYS) ANYHOW I AM WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU COULD RECOMMEND OTHER GAMES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO THIS GAME...I PERSONALLY LIKE THE CUTSY ONES LIKE SOMETHING SPECIAL.ANGELA YOUNG'S DREAM ADVENTURE...AND ANY HOLIDAY ONES...ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED....WE ARE IN OUR 70'S AND IT TAKES US A WHILE TO HUNT FOR THEM SO WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY SUGGESTIONS...HAVE A GREAT EVENING..

posted in A Fairy Tale on Aug 26, 09 3:20 PM
PLEASE MAY I ASK...I HAVE SEEN SEVERAL FORUMS WHERE YOU GUYS SAY YOU PLAY THE GAMES FOR FREE ON OTHER SITES THEN GO TO BFG...COULD YOU SHARE WITH ME SOME OF THESE SITES...SOME TIMES YOU NEED MORE THEN AN HOUR TO PLAY TO SEE IF YOU REALLY WANT IT...TIA....JEAN FROM OHIO

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Aug 26, 09 3:15 PM
HI...MY NAME IS JEAN FROM OHIO AND MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE HAD SUCH FUN SEARCHING AND PLAYING THESE GAMES...THE RETURN TO RAVENHURST 2 IS HIS MOST FAVORITE GAME...TOOK HIM HOURS AND HOURS TO PLAY BUT HE LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT (OTHER THEN WHEN HE GOT STUCK FOR TWO DAYS AND WE FOUND YOU GUYS) ANYHOW I AM WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU COULD RECOMMEND OTHER GAMES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO THIS GAME...I PERSONALLY LIKE THE CUTSY ONES LIKE SOMETHING SPECIAL.ANGELA YOUNG'S DREAM ADVENTURE...AND ANY HOLIDAY ONES...ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED....WE ARE IN OUR 70'S AND IT TAKES US A WHILE TO HUNT FOR THEM SO WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY SUGGESTIONS...HAVE A GREAT EVENING..

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator