Posts created by Swtmb

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 3 on Oct 24, 16 5:59 AM
I am playing the new Mac updated version of the game. Although I completed the scenes, found all the trash items and lost and found items I only get bronze stars.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 3 on Oct 21, 16 6:24 AM
Very good news! The developer of the game emailed me this morning that the Mac version is updated. I downloaded the game and it works on my MacBook Pro!

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 3 on Oct 15, 16 4:23 AM
I have been emailing the developers. Today I received an email from them that the Mac version of the game is almost fixed and will be released to Big Fish very soon. Also some good news. Park Rangers 5 game for Mac and PC will be available shortly as well.

posted in Clutter 3: Who is The Void? on Mar 18, 16 3:51 AM
I have been playing Insanity Blocks 3 trying to rid all the plates for over a week now. Is there a way to undo the last play? Although it is very addicting and I keep trying, it seems like there is no solution to this part of the game. Has anyone gotten past this particular part of the game?

posted in Clutter II: He Said, She Said on Mar 17, 16 6:48 AM
I have been playing Insanity Blocks 3 trying to rid all the plates for over a week now. Is there a way to undo the last play? Although it is very addicting and I keep trying, it seems like there is no solution to this part of the game. Has anyone finish this particular part of the game?

posted in Laruaville 2 on Oct 17, 15 4:41 PM
How many levels are there? I am on level 121.

posted in Royal Challenge Solitaire on Mar 13, 15 1:22 PM
I do not understand why every post is locked. I wanted to add to the problem on level 73. There is an issue that there is always one card in a different place that doesn't turn over every time I played this level. The only way to solve it is to keep playing over and over again and finally all the cards turn over to complete the level.

posted in Atlantic Quest 2: The New Adventures on Dec 19, 14 5:37 PM
I got to level 100 and thought I was done with the game. How many levels are there in this game?

posted in Christmas Wonderland 5 on Dec 16, 14 1:55 PM
I am running Yosemite on my MacBook Pro. The game opens way too large and is unplayable.

posted in Antique Shop: Book of Souls on Jul 23, 14 4:19 PM
Does the game end at the end of Chapter 1?

posted in Magic Heroes: Save Our Park on May 14, 14 4:06 AM
Today this game was new for Mac users. Unfortunately the game crashes and doesn’t even start playing. My OS is Mavericks.

posted in Jeweller: The Cursed Treasures on Feb 22, 14 6:15 AM
SHOYT wrote:
SHOYT wrote:how do you beat this level in such a short period of time?

I just played level 39 and I beat the level in one try. I just kept trashing pieces to add time as I made matches. The time added very quickly.

posted in Rebuild the European Union on Feb 17, 14 3:42 AM
shorenuf wrote:Because this game has already been out, chances are no one will notice our tech issues posts. If you care enough, you will have to let Customer Support know. I am only posting this because I ran into a problem…

Playing in OS 10.9.1 on a 27" iMac. Cannot even begin the game. The screen is broken up in large squares which includes elements of the desktop, the BF logo, and the game's opening graphics (where you type your name).

Changing the monitor to a lower resolution had no effect.

I also posted my issue in the tech thread, but hope this thread is not removed. It would be good to see if other Mac players have the same issue.

I had the same problem and had to shut down my computer and start it up again.

posted in Farmington Tales on Feb 10, 14 4:41 AM
I have been playing this game for a while now. Every time I click on the Front Porch to find the hidden objects my Mac computer crashes. How can I fix it so I can continue the game?

posted in Christmas Wonderland 4 on Dec 29, 13 8:59 PM
redracer000 wrote:is anyone having problems with the game freezing and then having to reboot because the game won't let you out?

Yes, the game freezing is happening all the time now. I have to shut down and reboot my computer.

posted in Spooky Bonus on Dec 20, 13 9:33 PM
I finally finished level 90 by switching to relaxed mode and getting as many matches as I could on the right upper side of the board and using the earned powerups. I also kept using the hammer to break the squares.

posted in Spooky Bonus on Dec 20, 13 7:03 AM
Same with me. Any Spooky Bonus players got through level 90 and found a way to accomplish it? Advice needed!!

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger on Sep 8, 13 7:46 AM
I went back and redid parts of the game and found everything and I still didn't get a Complete as my score. How do you achieve the Complete scoring?

posted in Letters from Nowhere 2 on Jul 3, 13 6:35 PM
I really enjoyed this hidden object game, lots to do, fun with very little frustration. Try it!

posted in Letters from Nowhere on Jul 3, 13 6:34 PM
I really enjoyed this hidden object game, lots to do, fun with very little frustration. Try it!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator