Posts created by Datguy

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Aug 14, 09 12:21 PM
TheMonkey wrote:Hi Everyone,

Thanks for playing Autumn's Treasures. The "hammer bug" has been fixed. My sincere apologies. BFG wil update shortly. Thanks for being patient.

Best regards,
Alex Portilla
PoBros, Inc.

I think a fix is coming soon.

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Aug 14, 09 11:52 AM
greeny1 wrote:
TheMonkey wrote:Hi Everyone,

Thanks for playing Autumn's Treasures. The "hammer bug" has been fixed. My sincere apologies. BFG wil update shortly. Thanks for being patient.

Best regards,
Alex Portilla
PoBros, Inc.

when was it fixed? as i have just downloaded it, 14th aug 19.42pm

I believe that it will take a little bit of time for BigFish to update. I think that there will be another post here on the forums once we can download the new version.

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Aug 14, 09 11:42 AM
Try using the knife on the branch that is up the stairs instead of the one above of the guard. I think that the one above the guard is too high for you to reach, but you're able to reach it when you climb up the stairs to cut it down.

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Aug 14, 09 8:16 AM
buttercup06 wrote:this is the type of game i really enjoy. bought it before trial finished. I've found all the bits and pieces but can't figure out where to put the step ladder. grrr frustration moving in but i will get it!!!

You can try looking in your Journal on the lower-right, that will give you a hint on what to do with the step-ladder.

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Aug 14, 09 7:31 AM
susielee wrote:My problem is that I can't pick up the flourescent light. I see it laying there, I click on it and nothing happens.....therefore, I can't go any further. Sounds like this game has LOTS of glitches. Also, it's very worrisome having to go back and forth So MUCH! Doubtful that I would purchase this game!

Have you tried using a hint to make sure the part you think is the light is actually there? Also, one thing I noticed is that the mouse cursor can be a bit bulky, and turning it off in the Options menu helped me be more accurate, as there was a few times I thought I was clicking it but it's hard to tell with the custom cursor.

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Aug 14, 09 7:11 AM
I think what happened to me there ( if I remember correctly ) is up the stairs, I cut down a branch with the knife. Then when I went downstairs the branch fell on the guard and knocked him out cold!

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Aug 14, 09 6:54 AM
helrazor65 wrote:im having the same problem (pick up the hammer but cant get through the door ) any ideas on how to do it

What is it that you currently see? Do you see the arrow pointing at the door? Try clicking on the door to go to the back room.

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Aug 14, 09 5:57 AM
What I've done at the beginning of this game is this. When the big arrow is pointing at the Hammer Head, I clicked it. Then the arrow was pointing at the door. I clicked the door and it let me go to the back room. Then there are a few other tutorials, and then the game continues fine. Hope this helps!

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Aug 14, 09 5:54 AM
maxjt21 wrote:hi ,iam to having trouble with the start of the game,i can pick up hammer head and then nothing happens,wont let me go in to the door,help ,what is wrong,or is it me,can you help me.

What I did was this. I clicked the Hammer Head when the big arrow was pointing at it. Then when the arrow was pointing at the door, I clicked on the door. This let me go to the back room and let me continue the game. Hope this helps!

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Aug 14, 09 5:52 AM
lenno wrote:tried going thru door before pycking up hammer still doesnt work the arrow just keeps going back and forward. ive wasted 10 minutes trying to do it

What I did was first I clicked the Hammer Head that the arrow was pointing at, then when the arrow is pointing to the door I clicked on the door. Let me go to the back room and let me continue the game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator