Posts created by momrox

posted in Elven Legend on Feb 4, 15 9:51 AM
I also get a black screen. Windows 7.

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning on Jan 11, 15 12:02 PM
I am thrilled that BF got this game! I love all the Delicious games! The mouse is adorable and I like the little challenges. Paige is a pest sometimes but manageable. The story line is nice. Thank you BF!

posted in Barn Yarn on Mar 4, 13 3:10 PM
I like this game but it keeps freezing up. I have Windows 7 and a fairly new computer. After restarting the game I could play some more only to have it freeze again. I hope they fix this problem as it seems to be a replayable game.

posted in Egypt: Secret of five Gods on Apr 13, 12 7:29 PM
Where are you getting the gold to build the boats to cross the water?

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Sep 21, 11 6:29 PM
Thank you!

posted in Royal Envoy on Jun 4, 11 8:16 PM
ILY!! Thank you!!

posted in The Timebuilders: Pyramid Rising on Mar 14, 11 9:10 PM
Jack of all Tribes is hilarious and fun!! Try that one!

posted in Mystery Seekers: The Secret of the Haunted Mansion on Mar 8, 11 6:59 PM
Lizzie,
You are awesome! Thank you for all the help you have given! But, I have to say (and I don't comment too often) that this game is really bad. I have never quit after playing only 6 minutes of a game. I really try not to use hints but sometimes...well, everyone needs a little help now and then. I just don't think it's right that if I use a hint that if I have to have it re-charged, why should I penalized for my time. Not that I even care about the time thing. But really? If you use a hint it should be either a re-charge or a time penalty. Not both. That's just my opinion.
Thanks again Lizzie. You rock.
momrox

posted in Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of the Baskervilles on Dec 12, 10 6:14 PM
Nevermind. I got it. Sorry to bother you.

posted in Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of the Baskervilles on Dec 12, 10 6:06 PM
I'm placing the sponge on the sea painting and it isn't getting wet. Am I doing the wrong thing??

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on Mar 27, 10 10:36 AM
Use the hammer to break the jar in the room with the fireplace.

posted in Green Moon on Jan 24, 10 5:01 PM
I figured it out. When in doubt retrace your steps! I had forgotten to actually take the black pearl! Duh. Now the other locations are available.
Thanks so much for all your help Margie!

posted in Green Moon on Jan 24, 10 4:30 PM
Thanks Margie.
I have the clothes on and the pen. I'll retrace all my steps and see what happens.
The kindom isn't showing up either.

posted in Green Moon on Jan 24, 10 4:16 PM
I have been to the fisherman's hut and Greece. I've put one wheel on the cart. I don't have the other three yet. The forest I went to was in the pre-historic place. I should be able to click on the blue time travel and see the forest I need for the 4th stone piece but it isn't there. I can't think of anything I might have missed.
Thank you for your help!

posted in Green Moon on Jan 24, 10 1:36 PM
I just finished with Egypt and need to go to the forest. I went back to the house. When I clicked on the blue circle the forest isn't there. I'm pretty sure I've done everything I'm supposed to so I don't get why it's not there.
Help please!
BTW. I LOVE this game!
Thanx

Oh, and I did make fire for the shaman.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Oct 4, 08 2:00 PM
prpldva wrote:
ladystate wrote:[b][i] WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH THAT WAS SO HELPFUL I'VE BEEN ON THIS FOR DAYS WONDERING WHAT WAS THE CATCH I ALMOST FELT LIKE I NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL OVER AGAIN AND GET ANOTHER DIPLOMA IT WAS REALLY MIND BOGGLING YOU ARE AWESOME...

I OWE YOU BIG TIME
THANKS A WHOLE BUNCH (PRPLDVA)

You're very welcome, glad i could help!

DITTO!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator