Posts created by Scrabbly

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 28, 11 7:23 AM
Will not work to get diamond out of ring??

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Aug 15, 09 8:09 AM
As of 10:59 Saturday the fix did not work. I have downloaded the game 2 times and it is very annoying for it not to work.
Thanks!!

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Aug 15, 09 8:08 AM
bfgErie wrote:I have already posted this in a few threads, but I want to be sure that everyone knows that we now have a new version of Autumn's Treasure: The Jade Coin. It is recommended only to people experiencing trouble getting through the door with the hammer. Installing the new version will cause your profile and you progress in the game to be permanently lost. You can read more about this updated build here:

<a href=http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/50501.page>New version of Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin available now - hammer fix</a>

We apologize for the trouble and appreciate your patience while we worked to correct this issue. Since the new version is now available, I am going to go ahead and lock this discussion thread.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator