Posts created by Areal

posted in Enchantia: Wrath of the Phoenix Queen on Jul 1, 13 12:24 PM
I've just finished the game, and I'm really dissapointed with it. I may sound rather childish, but this is a game and for me a game has to be fun. The bad guys are bad and must be killed, and the good ones win and live happily ever after. Why should I chose which etnia lives and which one dies making me feel so guilty, knowing besides that they are both wrong? Why is there so much suffering all along the game, so much destruction, and so many lives lost? This is not a Soap series: I'll go and watch TV if I wanted to see something of that kind, neither an Opera, where you know everybody deads in the end, not even a Japanese production, where people spends lots of chapters feeling guilty about I don't know what, are sorry about I don't remember what, for Godness sake, it is a game play that must leave a good aftertaste in you when you have finished, not as if you had just read a Greek tragedy.
Life is bitter enough, and when I sit to play I want to clean my brain after all the bad moments of the day, not keepon feeling sorry about anything.
I usually enjoy Blue Tea games, I love FROGS, but really, did they employ in the game play some Serial TV scriptwiriter, or a Manga one?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Nov 24, 12 3:17 PM
I didn't like at all the morphing HOG, so I won't be buying , not even DD. Seems Raven is not having its best time. I have a Deja vu with somtehing of the kind happened with Dream Chronicles....?

posted in Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres on Dec 6, 11 2:41 PM
I hate that endings. A pity, because the game was worth, even if at first was a bit confussing. I stopped buying CE because this kind of things.

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 11 3:40 PM
I have the two Azadas. Loved the first one and liked the second, but after playing the demo, this one seems to me a plain adventure game with some puzzles. I like it and think it's worth, but certainly not for a CE edition.

posted in Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse on Aug 21, 11 10:19 AM
Sorry to disagree with the majority, but I didn't like it at all. Too short, too simple, too "plain". Not even a well constructed and developed story. Bought it 'cause I thought that the story could improve along the game and show some sense of humour, I usually don't mind the sound, and not much the graphics if the rest of the game is worth. But this game hasn't covered not one of my expectatives. Very dissapointed.

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town on Aug 7, 11 1:55 PM
Too many hidden object, one after another. Didn't even finished the Demo, I prefer some more adventure.

posted in The Fool on Apr 5, 11 12:30 PM
The best I've played for a long, long time! I was beggining to wonder if was worth purchasing games which were all the same, with endless hidden object scenes to lenghten the game in gloomy rooms or tetric landscapes. Loved the graphics, too, specially the flying city, and the whole story cheers you up. I was sad when it ended, but it left a very good aftertaste indeed.
I wish the developers kept such a high standard of originality and sense of humour.

This is the first time I purchase a Collector's edition and don't get dissapointed.
Worth the price paid, and the extras are as good as the rest.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Jul 10, 10 5:36 AM
Dissapointed, too. Too short for a Dream Chronicles game, seems to me. On finishing you find yourself thinking "Just like that?". And please, couldn' t these games be more like a TV series with finished episodes, and not "continue next week"...specially when next week is almost a year!?
I disliked also that every chapter is the same as the others. The only surprise you'll get is the kind of puzzle you're going to find., and the routine of boat, fuel, place and so on.

posted in Journey of Hope on Jun 28, 10 3:25 PM
Is this a joke? I finished in 57 min, and I'm a slow player. Couldn't believe my eyes when I set them on "End".

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jun 24, 10 1:53 PM
Thank you! I tought I was going to crash my PC and my husband, in that order!

I bought the two previous Seekers, and really ejoyed them. I've enjoyed this demo, too, but denifitely will not buy the CE version. Not worth enough for so much money.

posted in The Tarot's Misfortune on Feb 19, 10 2:51 PM
Go to center of town. There's a passage to your left, and you'll need the lantern. Can't say more, I've just figured it out and am in the same place that you.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 12, 09 5:33 PM
I've just played the demo and I'm downloading now the game, and already feel dissapointed. It's not the fact that there're no morphins, you can play without them and no problem, it's that I honestly understood the game was exactly the same, and actually it is not. They should have said very clearly what was and what was not in the game so we could have made up our mind. I feel cheated and manipulated, just like when you sign a contract and don't read the diminutive letter below.
As it is, the only result for me is that from now on I'll think twice before purchasing a long waited game, I'll distrust from Collector's Editions, and better than buying without thinking, I'll save the money for my 50.387 more hobbies.

posted in The Otherside: Realm of Eons on Dec 6, 09 8:50 AM
I'm rather childish, so perhaps I'd have enjoyed the game....if it weren't because one second after installing I had my time trial expired. Allright, money saved for some other game.

posted in G.H.O.S.T Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire on Sep 26, 09 8:31 AM
I'm just like you. Changed the difficulty level, and the mother appeared. Don't know what'll be next time. Guess we'll have to play a fourth time and see what happens

posted in Mystery in London ™ on Aug 31, 09 3:05 PM
Hi, that is one of my favourites, too. Just change your profile, and it'll start again with new objects.

posted in G.H.O.S.T Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire on Aug 26, 09 3:32 PM
Thank you, cesse, I'll try, but some other day. Time to go to bed here.

posted in G.H.O.S.T Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire on Aug 26, 09 2:49 PM
Hello, everybody. When I first played this game, I'd swear I talked to the son of the owner, even the fanthom of the father appeared; anyway, the end of the game was very much longer. Now I've played the game for a second time and cuts short. I've looked in the walkthrough and seems to be correct. What has happened to that other happy ending?

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Aug 15, 09 9:39 AM
Ghost Chronicles: Phantom of the Reinasance Fair, and it's quite new.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator