Posts created by hickory_nut

posted in Wanderland on Jun 18, 17 3:30 PM
Not a good review. This game has a lot of potential. Takes to long to get Items. If you have plenty of money to throw at this, then go for it. I loved the game, the graphics, and the hidden object scenes. When you need 7 torches to do the Ice cave and you play the HO scenes that have them and only get 1 every 5-10 times you play, then you play the Ice cave and do not get what you need. This makes the game very disgusting. I don't need this in my life, so BYE, BYE.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 10, 17 9:46 AM
I am at level 25 and have enjoyed this game until now. It has become very unenjoyable. I played the swamp scene over 50 times and only got 3 torches. This is not good. Yesterday I played the Hunters Hut over 100 times as I was trying to obtain the glass shards and never got them. I have no money to put into this game and would love to give it a good review, and I would love to continue to play. This is all I can say " If you don't have a lot of money to throw at this game don't start it". If you could make the items more available where they could be obtained faster it would make the game more enjoyable.

posted in Remedy on Aug 15, 09 8:58 PM
I finished the game (with the help of a walkthrough, which made it very boring) and did not like it. I had no sound, which made it very boring, also. I would have spent a lot of time going around in circles and getting nothing done without the walkthrough and wanted to just get through.

posted in Remedy on Aug 15, 09 4:01 PM
I don't have any sound either. Please someone tell me too.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator