Posts created by Lenelle

posted in Maidens of the Ocean Solitaire on Sep 26, 17 12:10 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Maidens of the Ocean Solitaire forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Maidens of the Ocean Solitaire players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I got into 120 with an arrow but after I put three stars in each one, I still cannot go farther than 120. Any answers? Thank you very much.

posted in Green Moon on Mar 28, 13 9:23 PM
I accidentally got rid of the sauce and I cannot get another egg!! I am stuck and cannot find a way to start all over! Any suggestions??

posted in Hodgepodge Hollow on Feb 7, 11 11:43 AM
How can you bump page 6? I am not the only person that gets the same as I do. We get the parts together till you put the forget me not tears in but they blow the bowl up. Help please!

posted in Hodgepodge Hollow on Feb 7, 11 11:26 AM
sannat99 wrote:I am stuck on page 6. The sweet dreams portion. I placed the bowl on the work table, I put in the toadstools, the chamaleon tails and 2 nightshades but when I tried to bring in the forget me not tears, it went into smoke. Karen you are ahead of me so I can't help you but may be you can help me. Thanks

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Dec 7, 10 2:47 PM
I had to start all over again!! If you have any problems while they are talking, please wait till you are in a spot then turn yourself off!! Thanks for anyone not even responding.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Dec 7, 10 2:18 AM
I went out side. Did all I need on the church. Got the hidden door by house. Got in then turned my game out. I got back in and it is inside the house where we first come in and I can't get back to where I was. I have the rope and allot of tools but I have no way to get out of the house! Did any person have any problem like that? I don't really want to start all over again!

posted in Kuros on Oct 8, 09 3:32 PM
Thank you for your advise. I did go through the green envelope and they told me one way to help. I need to talk to my good friend who is a great geek and I will soon have a new loaded tower with updated mother board etc. Thank you Mr. Russ for your time and replying to any person with questions. Have a very great day!!

posted in Kuros on Oct 7, 09 7:50 PM
I did Kuros and won!! Later on I started again and was going so far then I got to the point of where the "white haired master" was talking to her and then I touch it to go on and I get "Cant find file video/intro.ogg to talk to her. It is frozen. I have done it many times and that is as far as I go. What should I do?? Thanks anyone to give me a help!!

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Sep 8, 09 8:42 PM
Thank you for helping me. I will treasure your time and effort to help other people. Have a great evening!!

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Sep 8, 09 8:39 PM
I had to use the hammers to brake the bricks in the middle. From there was the 4th mold. I am now trying a way to get rid of the branches in front of two houses. Thank you all for helping me!!

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Sep 8, 09 7:27 PM
Where is the 4th mold and where are the tiles to put on the walls for the waterfall?
I can put the mold in the right side machine to punch them but no tiles? Thank you very much.

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Sep 7, 09 11:41 PM
My brain is tired. My english is not working tonight. I cannot figure out the sentence for Dream Jewel of Osiris. Does anyone remember it?

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Aug 30, 09 3:18 PM
I found my own problem, not the game!! The jem that stood up for Venice is very close to Egypt. So I could not find anything in Venice, I accidentally went into Egypt and found the last piece to finish the game. Again thank you and sorry for me to take time for you to figure my problems out with. You are great!!

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Aug 30, 09 2:58 PM
Your walkthrough is great except for the drawings of Venice, I have gotten all of them by going through the walkthrough and it still says there is one more. I went through the eye and checked out each part of the jewels, and I need one that is purple or dark pink. Do I have a problem with my game? If you have a moment of time, I would like to find out. Thank you so very much.

posted in Kuros on Aug 24, 09 12:56 AM
Kuros is a brake after going through the 3 Dream Chronicles. It is just like judges, after a large case they mentally need to have a small case to relax. That is what Kuros is. I have enjoyed it, I only hope more people will have the time to challenge it too.

posted in Neptune's Secret on Aug 20, 09 6:43 PM
It has to be the first when it was saying that she has to find Zeus. It will just be in time when the people laid it out and tested to see how many people bought it, then they will see the questions and see how they are going to work on the second, if not the third again depending on how successful it is.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator