Posts created by mermaidjwl

mermaidjwl wrote:When I completed the Ashes riddle, it wouldn't take the Urn? Why?

Still having a glitch with this game. Please help.

When I completed the Ashes riddle, it wouldn't take the Urn? Why?

posted in Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman on May 13, 12 7:56 AM
Where do you charge the discharged battery??

posted in Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman on May 13, 12 7:55 AM
mrssharon wrote:I got to the HOS where the pirate skeleton was in the hammock and it had fragmented pieces in it. Not on purpose... just pieces of other objects in the scene. For example, the egg was whole, but in other parts of the scene you could see bits of the egg. The garlic was fragmented, as well as the leaves.

So far, none of the other HOS are having the same problem.

Anyone else having this issue?

I downloaded and uninstalled this game twice now. I am still having technical issues with the skelton in the hammock, Hog's.

Never mind, I found it!

Can somebody help me find the 3rd madallion.

Hi there, some of the puzzles were really mind benders! Good exercise for the brain!

Anyway, I thought the game was a really good game play. It kept me intrigued and wanting to know what happened next. Didn't mind that it was a little dark, but the first Ravenhearst and 2nd were dark and earie games as well.

The mother mini games was a little gross though! Yuck! lol

Anyway, it took me 2 days off and on. With cooking for Thanksgiving and all.

The Aslyum was really interesting and my hair stood on the back of my neck a couple of times.

Happy gameing everyone! Thank you for the help in the forums!

I somehow got turned around, ha ha, imagine that! Anyway, I can't find the door piece witht the tree leaves. I don't know where this tree is. Please help me before I start going mad!

Hi, I somehow got way ahead in the game and realized I didn't collect all the pieces to the door puzzle with the couple. I have all of them in place except for the tree leaves. Where is this tree puzzle piece???

Hi, I somehow got way ahead in the game and realized I didn't collect all the pieces to the door puzzle with the couple. I have all of them in place except for the tree leaves. Where is this tree puzzle piece???

Ok, I found the little monitor in the middle of all the screens. I clicked on the dial to come to the door with the digital numbers above it. Where is the second set of numbers. When I key in the first set that I have on the door with the keypad. It doesn't work.

XxShadowsxX wrote:
secretworld wrote:I'm in zone 5 now and installed 3 handles, I do not have the "something new" handle. Went ALL over the SG and case book, revisited EVERY room, nothing under sink, by the sink, around the sink. The first time I went to the sink, I did click something, but nothing in my inventory file. Noticed I have 1/16 on tab in case book though but have no idea what. I'm totally stuck till I get red handle. Please Help?!

**Spoiler**

Red handle should be in the hospital, not in the bathroom.

Something Blue handle is under the fountain by the water well of the Ravenhearst home.

Thank you Lady_Cav for helping me find the toenails on the bed railing. Thanks again for your help!

Ok, I just completed collecting the toe nails and putting them in mama's levenings jar. Now I clicked on the 7:40 time in Charles list of chores. Went to the clock, made sure the hour hand is on 7 and the minute hand is on 40. I have done this a few times and it's not working. I am really trying to not get frustrated, here! Help me! Please!

She had the baby and when I go to cut one wire, the baby explodes. Help! lol

I am at the baby carriage and I don't have the baby in my inventory. What did I didn't do or do wrong?

I am at the carriage at Charles house. I don't have the baby in my inventory.

I don't know the code to get past the nurse in the waiting room hospital. Help!

Hi there, I am still having (maybe some technicial issues)? My numbers on the last grave stone in the cemetary is 34421. I have entered over and over, 3 L, 4 U, 4U, 2 D, and 1 R. Nothing is happening. Can someone help me please!

Hi there XxShadowsxX, I did 3 down, 4 left, 4 left, 2 right and 1 up. It didn't work.
I have the piece of paper together under the brick.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator