Posts created by puppyalpha

there must b a trick to it !!!

do you move it slow or fast !!!??????

if some gamer please give me help !!!

huggs & kisses

puppyalpha

posted in Yuletide Legends: Frozen Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 28, 17 10:34 PM
i've tried to get the zipper on the backpack open but will not go to the end !!!!

please help me there is very important items in the pocket !!!! i can't go any further in the game !!!

huggs & kissse

puppyalpha

posted in Secrets of Magic 3: Happy Halloween on Nov 29, 17 9:43 PM
i am so disappointed in this game !!!!!

the treasure block some moves !!!!

huggs & kisses

puppyalpha

can't seem to get biggest picture in place !!!! i tried & tried but no luck !!!!

if i can't get the first puzzle solved i am NOT going to purchase it !!!!

huggs & kisses

puppyalpha

posted in Grim Facade: A Deadly Dowry Collector's Edition on Oct 19, 17 4:51 PM
any information no matter \vague helps !!!!!!!

huggs & kisses

puppyalpha

jeanette in florida

posted in Grim Facade: A Deadly Dowry Collector's Edition on Oct 18, 17 12:50 PM
can anyone locate the handle to \the carjack !!!!

i would be grateful if any gamer tell please !!!!!

huggs & kisses

puppyalpha

posted in Grim Facade: A Deadly Dowry Collector's Edition on Oct 18, 17 11:58 AM
can anyone locate the handle to \the carjack !!!!

i would be grateful if any gamer tell please !!!!!

huggs & kisses

puppyalpha

posted in Haunted Legends: The Cursed Gift Collector's Edition on Oct 1, 17 9:26 AM
i went back the S.G. i couldn't find any mention of "powder" !!! i have the leaves, the music box, the ruby, & the ritual hint but no powder !!!!

i can't complete the ritual !!!! if any gamer knows the solution to my dilemma, i would be most grateful for any help i can get !!!!

huggs & kisses

puppyalpha

posted in Midnight Calling: Wise Dragon Collector's Edition on Aug 17, 17 11:03 PM
when i try to use raccoon i click it and only stand up and help get rid the bird !!!

i thought he was to help me !!!!

is anyone having this problem !!! ????

huggs & kisses

puppyalpha

posted in Love Chronicles: Death's Embrace Collector's Edition on Jul 14, 17 5:20 PM
i solve the ball in the maze then the S.G. place the 2nd guardian symbol in the compass !!! I DO NOT HAVE A 2ND SYMBOL !!!

DID I MISS SOMETHING !!! ???

PLEASE HELP ME ANY GAMERS !!!!

HUGGS & KISSES

PUPPYALPHA

posted in League of Light: Edge of Justice Collector's Edition on Jun 19, 17 11:06 PM
i'm in the ice cave with a dead man !!!! help i can't get out !!! i found the gunpowder,
loaded the dynamite, put the fuse in it now when tried to light the with the flint IT WILL NOT LET ME NOR CAN I GO OUT OF THE CAVE !!!!!

I'M CONFUSED !!!

huggs & kisses

puppyalpha

WHERE IS IT !!!! ?? ???

I PURCHASED THIS GAME BECAUSE IT'S COLLECTOR EDITION !!! NO BONUS CHAPTER !!!

huggs & kisses

puppyalpha

/

posted in Mythic Wonders: Child of Prophecy Collector's Edition on Jun 12, 17 9:49 AM
can someone tell me what are the done after you ring them in correct order !!! ???

clueless !!!!

huggs & kisses

puppyalpha

posted in Ominous Objects: The Cursed Guards Collector's Edition on May 25, 17 4:03 PM
i have completed the right sequence for the knots green, red, blue, & black also the frames BUT AT THE TOP IT KEEPS TELLING ME NOT CORRECT ORDER !!!

PLEASE !!!! CAN A GAMER TELL ME HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM !!!???

huggs & kisses

puppyalpha

posted in Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition on May 15, 17 11:16 AM
i picked up both statues one should be male other female but my inventory indicate they are both FEMALE !!!! where is the MALE !!! ??

if i don't have male/female i can't get the 12th symbol !!!!

please help fishes !!!

huggs & kisses

puppyalpha

posted in Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition on May 14, 17 9:37 PM
when i click on the note gears just appear !!!!

can any gamers tell me what i am missing !!! ???

huggs & kisses

puppyalpha

posted in Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition on May 12, 17 10:22 PM
my sight is NOT SO GOOD !!! so i mistakely put the wrong glyph in the trough and i can't get it out !!!! when i try it just keep turning !!!

PLEASE HELP !!! any smart gamers have any suggestion !!! ???

huggs & kisses

puppyalpha

keb 1 !!!! i did it got the safe lock to open uninstalled then reinstalled the game & it opened the first time i tried !!!!

i told you i would tell if it work !!!

huggs & kisses

puppyalpha

posted in Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition on May 3, 17 3:06 PM
i have search all over the game but i can't find the 3rd controller - i have two of them !!!!

i'm stuck if i don't find the 3rd one i can't complete the column !!!

please can any gamer show where it is !!!!

huggs & kisses

puppyalpha

posted in Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition on Apr 24, 17 9:41 PM
when i click on the hint it tell me to go out the area !!! i have everything for the ladder EXPECT the rope. (the only items left in HOP move cannon)

do i move the cannon to get the rope ?? !!!

i am confused !!

please if some gamer could tell me what to do !!!!

huggs & kisses

puppyalpha

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator