Posts created by sherry150

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Aug 21, 09 8:20 PM
I've been in this game for over a week and loving it. i finally finished today and going back in this weekend. i wish i could restart tonight, but going cross eyed. lol best game ever. thaks big fish!

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Aug 20, 09 7:36 PM
thanks mr russ i appreicate your help and it did work!!!! still don't think i will use a coupon on this one.

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Aug 20, 09 6:04 AM
after reading the forum on dept 42, it was compared to return to ravenherst as one of the best games yet...i haven't made it pass the brass plates and i am not going too. just seems so stupid to keep trying to change colors and get combination, and read pages of forum on the secret ninche and still not working. maybe a niche in the game, dont know, but this isn't fun anymore. good luck for you that has more patients than me. i've gone crazy and now going to get more coffee and my prozac. lol

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Aug 17, 09 6:33 PM
just got my third marble yeah, now i get back to my three doors, insert marbles, pull lever and nothing happens; what am i doing wrong?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Aug 17, 09 4:25 PM
you have helped so many, thanks for keeping us all sane. i finally made it pass the fireplace and thru a few more rooms and now i am at the fuse box! does anyone rememeber the combination? i'm going back in and keep trying, i swear this game has sucked me in! lol

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Aug 17, 09 2:12 PM
thank you thank you thank you i'm going there now

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Aug 17, 09 2:02 PM
i am at the stautes of charles and emma, and can't get thru, i read the forum that the answer is on the puzzle in the kitchen i got that, but when i click on the door a puzzle comes up, and i open my journal to get the clues, but they are not an option!!!!! i love this game and i want my sun Please HELP

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator