Posts created by shellseeker

hi techies, I am trying very hard to play this game, but there are a few things going wrong here.
my skip button only shows hint. I can't seem to go back to get an item I need. Particularly, the other half of the crown to continue the game.
also, I seemed to have jumped ahead, and can't go back!
I am playing on a Mac.
Thank you, for your help. Suzanne

Hi There, I have a Mac OS 10. I cannot open the game as I get a " Problems Details
and Systems Configuration". I seem to have problems with Elephant Games. What can I do to get my game to work, or a refund. Thanks, Shellseeker

posted in Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 15 8:37 PM
hi there, i cannot play the game, as the top third of my screen gets wavy, and i have to shut the computer down. i am playing on a MacBookPro. Can I get a refund?
thank you

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Feb 7, 13 6:26 AM
Good morning, I could only find Richards ring cannot find the other one! Many thanx

Please send me the walkthru site, thank you

posted in Fishdom - Spooky Splash on Dec 7, 11 2:18 PM
hi everyone, i think i might have missed something in the instructions, i have too many fish or too much junk !!! is there a way to get rid of some stuff?

posted in Twisted Lands: Insomniac Collector's Edition on Aug 20, 11 6:30 PM
a very strange thing has happened. I played the sample game , and all went well.then i bought the game and am liking it very much, but the little work bench in the cellar of the lighthouse does not have a list to search from. it's just blank !! i need this because i get tongs.

posted in Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 11 1:35 PM
I just finished it and the artwork was fabulous! I will say I didn't care too much for the story line, but then again I'm not a writer. The puzzles were good, and all in all I am happy I bought this game..I can't wait for the next one!! Good Job !!

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 15, 11 10:30 AM
sorry i posted elsewhere, but the graphics, music, story-line-everything was over the top !!! i enjoy the adult theme and the interactive ****'s . more please-more lol

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 15, 11 10:26 AM
i really loved playing this game. it was very challenging, and very adult. i did use the sg- but only when my frustration level went thru the roof lol. i give this game 5 stars, and look forward to a sequel.

posted in The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues on Apr 4, 11 6:16 AM
I have just finished this game. The artwork was really very nice, and the story line so-so- . The puzzles were good also, but could have used a bit of direction. The thing I hated most was the cartoon characters!!! They were so annoying. I will not buy another game with this type of thing in it. It totally took this from a semi adult form to a child's form. Thanks..Shellseeker

posted in Maestro: Music of Death on Mar 30, 11 2:07 PM
I have just finished this wonderful game. the grafics were great such nice artwork. the story was okay, the puzzles were good. all in all i give this 5 stars !!!

posted in Eternal Night: Realm of Souls on Jan 20, 11 4:25 PM
i just bought the game and i do not like the long waits between scenes, it kind of ruins the continuity. I am working on the lights in the frog stones. i have to quit because the leg of the grass hopper won't go on, it keeps telling me the grass hopper is too heavy !! but all in all the graphics are very nice, the puzzles are good, but the hints are obtuse !! this is the first game i really don't like.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Jan 17, 11 11:28 AM
I thought this game was well planned, and adult in content. The puzzles were very good, and the story line was okay, but the artwork was the VERY BEST !!! I hope to see more games like this. Thanx, Shellseeker

I loved it. I am so happy to see a new challenge, instead of juvenile games. Keep up the good work.

posted in Blood Oath on Jun 30, 10 2:32 PM
I really liked the game although the story line was odd. I absolutely hated the reloading after every room....after a while i felt sea-sick lol. I won't buy another game that is so slow, and I'm an older woman!

posted in Blood Oath on Jun 30, 10 2:29 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Hey Fishies! What do you think of Blood Oath? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on Apr 2, 10 4:07 PM
i am a bit confused, i have finished the game in hard mode.........the princess handed me a crown.was it supposed to be in my tool bar? where is the map? i got to the frog in the bottom of the well....... is this all there is? did i have to pay more? please forgive the questions i am a newbie !!! thanx for your help........shellseeker

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator