Posts created by philtrill

posted in The Scruffs: Return of the Duke on Feb 21, 12 8:25 PM
I'm on Chapter 3. I found some fertilizer and I was trying to figure out what to do with it. I went to the gazebo and found a pile of paper. It replaced the fertilizer and now I'm stuck.

posted in Sinbad: In search of Magic Ginger on Jul 18, 11 4:03 PM
It's been a while since I've played but I think there's a hint button that tells you what to do next. It helped me a lot.

posted in Sinbad: In search of Magic Ginger on Jun 30, 11 10:34 PM
Is the dialogue box still open? If it is, then the talk bubble will still be there. I know what you mean about the talk bubble. It's annoying when it's close to the inventory window and you have to scroll through it to find an item. I usually locked it in place when that situation occured which was usually when I wanted to give something to the barman.

You can still move when the cursor stays as a talk bubble. Just click on the blue arrows that show up to move to another destination.

If you do ever buy the full game, I must warn you that it's incomplete. There's a to be continued message at the end. I have no idea when a sequel is coming out or if a sequel is coming out. This game came out a few years ago, and it was going to get a worldwide release, but gamershell.com said it got cancelled.

posted in Sinbad: In search of Magic Ginger on Jun 30, 11 10:24 PM
All I can say is you're going to miss a hot nude chick and an old man that stares at her with big goo goo eyes. You'll also miss three cute washerwomen squeezing oil out of fish with their laundry press. You'll also miss a blond belly dancer. You can't talk to her though. Darn!

posted in Sinbad: In search of Magic Ginger on Jun 30, 11 1:54 PM
I tried giving the donkey to the two kids in the town square, and then the screen went black. I had to hit Ctrl+Alt+Del to exit the game. Luckily my progress was saved and I was able to resume playing after I started the game again.

posted in Chloe's Dream Resort on Jun 19, 11 3:54 PM
Me too. I would love to go to the resort where I could just go on a relaxing boat ride and relax in a pond.

posted in Chloe's Dream Resort on Jun 19, 11 3:51 PM
I couldn't stand them. Just keep an eye on them as you take care of your customers. As soon as you hear rustling, click on the nightmare that pops up. He will go away, but he will most likely reappear. Click on him again and he will leave you alone for a while. Hope this helps. Fortunately, he shows up on every other level. On the levels where he doesn't show up, you only have to worry about fixing the lights after they go off.

posted in The Witch and The Warrior on Jun 16, 11 12:03 PM
I'm near a house in the woods and I moved up near a patch of dark green grass and I'm stuck. I can't move left, right, up or down. Should I start over and be more careful?

posted in Chloe's Dream Resort on Jun 10, 11 7:01 PM
I never thought of it that way. They sell bags of that stuff at Ralph's. I should get some and use it, but no one will come near me because I'll smell fishy.

posted in Emma and the Inventor on May 20, 11 2:05 PM
I liked it too. I'm looking forward to the sequel.

posted in Emma and the Inventor on May 20, 11 2:02 PM
I checked the walkthrough for that part.

posted in Garden Dash on Mar 19, 11 1:49 AM
I managed to pass the level after reading your hint, Pippin1978. Thanks a bunch. When I did the level, I tried to complete all the available orders in one turn. That helped a lot. I didn't bother with the fertilizer. I just had all of my pots in a row, and filled them up with soil one by one. By the time I reached the end, they all had aerated soil. I also queued my actions, meaning I clicked on the things I wanted Barb to do, and she did it based on the order I clicked.

posted in Garden Dash on Mar 17, 11 8:18 PM
On level 3, I usually have the small pots because they don't take a lot of time to aerate. I try to color match the pots and the plants as often as I can to get more time, and I try to chain as often as I can. I think that on level 3 you have roses. I may be wrong. If I'm right, I would get the headphone pot upgrade for one of the pots so that I won't have to worry about giving the roses music. Hope that helps.

posted in Millennium Secrets: Emerald Curse on Feb 4, 11 1:17 AM
I can't solve this puzzle. I've tried moving the gems around to match the given picture, and I'm ready to skip the whole puzzle. I've tried doing it column by column and row by row, but I can't get it. Any suggestions?

posted in Age Of Oracles: Tara`s Journey on Jan 8, 11 4:13 PM
What was the point of the staff? It never showed up in any of the hidden object puzzles.

posted in Fiction Fixers: The Curse of OZ on Nov 26, 10 2:26 AM
You have to give the fish to the bird, and then you can use the bird on the Scarecrow to free him.

posted in Fiction Fixers: The Curse of OZ on Nov 26, 10 2:18 AM
I finished it in about 3 hr. and 34 min.

posted in Fiction Fixers: The Curse of OZ on Nov 26, 10 2:13 AM
If you ever are missing an item, chances are you'll need to go back and do a hidden object game. The map will show you where you have to go to do it. In this case, you have to go to the thorny path in front of the witch's castle and do the hidden object game. You'll get the missing map piece.

posted in Fiction Fixers: The Curse of OZ on Nov 26, 10 2:09 AM
The lion has the power to scare away the tigers. If they're wearing wooden armor, you need to use the Tin Man to chop off the armor, and then you can use the lion to scare them away.

posted in Ciao Bella on Nov 16, 10 10:21 PM
He won't sign anything until you take care of the woman who is protesting at the mall. To get her to change her mind, you have to buy an air conditioner, garden statue and central vacuum. Also, you have to stop your Uncle Nunzio from harassing the judge every 15 minutes. To do that, you have to buy a cd of Vivaldi and give it to him. Last of all, your work bar needs to be past the letter "O". Once you've met all the requirements, the judge will sign your permit. If for some reason he says there's some irritants to be cleared out, just go to work at Nunzio's and then go back and talk to him.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator